2019-2020 PCAC Registration
Open for Returning Members
8/7/19 - 2/28/20
Open for New Members
8/7/19 - 2/28/20
Please take a look at the below schedule for PCAC 2019-20 season. Registration is now open so please register your swimmer(s) to save their spot!
- If your child started the 2018-189season with PCAC please register them for their group from last year unless their move up group was confirmed by Coach Crystal
- If your child only did the 2019 Spring Clinic and/or Summer session you must contact Coach Crystal with your interest in continuing with PCAC to see if there is space in the appropriate group for this season
- If you are not sure which group to register your swimmer(s) contact Coach Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org
PCAC Junior Group:
Monday 6:30-8pm at LaSalle University
ADDITIONAL FEES/ DISCOUNTS
Club/USA Swimming Registration Fee
All swimmers will also be charged a $125 fee to register with PCAC/USA Swimming.
This discount applies only to training fees; the highest training group fee applies to 1st swimmer, 2nd highest fee applies to 2nd swimmer, descending accordingly (up to $20 discount). The 1st swimmer in each family pays 100% training fee. The 2nd swimmer in same family is discounted $10. The 3rd swimmer is discounted $20. The 4th swimmer is discounted $20.
PENN CHARTER FAMILY DISCOUNT
This discount applies only to training fees; $10 per family member, applicable for up to 3 family members.
Note: A family qualifying for both “discounts” must choose to apply only one (1) discount - not both.
STEP 1: EVALUATION
Does my child need to be evaluated?
- You are a returning 2018-2019 PCAC family and your child was in Blue, Gold, or Senior. Sign up your child for the same swim group.
- You are NEW to PCAC
- You are returning to PCAC but DID NOT participate in the 2018-2019 season
How do I schedule an evaluation?
- Email Head Coach Crystal Keelan at email@example.com to schedule an evaluation/tryout. All minors being evaluated MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. An unaccompanied minor will not be allowed to enter the pool for evaluation.
STEP 2: COMPLETE ONLINE-REGISTRATION - click on "REGISTER NOW" below
STEP 3: REMIT PAYMENT
If you have any questions or concerns about the online registration process, fees, or payments, contact Kevin Berkoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or concerns about swim group placement, please contact Head Coach Crystal Keelan at email@example.com.