2017-18 Year-Round Swim Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
7/23/17 - 10/31/17
Open for New Members
7/23/17 - 3/31/18
Welcome to the JCC Swimming Online Registration for the 2017-18 Season!
Special welcome for New Swimmers:
If you're new to our team, welcome! This is the system that you will use for MOST of your administrative interactions with the team (team calendar, news, email blasts, registering for meets, etc.) Through this website, you'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs at meets (when necessary), see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Registration Process for ALL Swimmers
There are three parts to registering for the JCC SWIMMING program:
You must be a current member of the JCC to join our swim team. Please contact the membership office to join or renew your membership, if needed. If your membership is terminated at any point before the end of the season, the swimmer will not be given access to enter the building for practice, and any remaining portion of your program fee will immediately come due.
USA SWIMMING REGISTRATION & MEET FEE FUND DEPOSIT
Please click the "Register Now" button below to pay for your 2017/18 USA Swimming Registration ($80,) your team fee ($20,) and your $125 (non-refundable) meet fee fund. All returning swimmers must complete their USA Swimming registration prior to their first day of practice.
ANNUAL PROGRAM FEE
In addition to JCC Membership and registration with USA Swimming, each group has an annual program fee to pay for the basic operation of the team.
Please download this form, which includes the fee schedule for all groups. This form can also be used to request that the annual fee be charged in equal installments over the course of your swimmer's season.
- We do not have "monthly" program fees; we have a limited number of available spaces, and therefore we require an annual committment to the team.
- All Program Fees are due IN FULL as of September 15, 2017 (or at the time of registration for any swimmer registering after September 15), BUT...
- This form may be used to request that the annual fee be distributed over 10 payments (6 or 7 payments for new swimmers who sign up for short course season only...)
- Annual program fees that are paid in full by September 15 will receive a 10% discount off of the annual program fees.
- If the team does not receive a swimmer’s payment or this payment plan request before October 15, then the swimmer’s JCC membership account will be charged the full amount of the swimmer’s annual fee on October 15. (No discount will apply.)
- Please make any necessary corrections while completing your swimmer's registration - we regularly use this database for everything from contacting parents to discuss swimmer performance to ordering team T-shirts.)
- If you do not know which group you should select for your swimmer, please choose the group that you think is correct; we will change it at the office when fill out your paper form and pay your annual program fee (or set up program fee payments) at the Aquatics office
- Families who qualify for the the "free school lunch" program based on financial need may qualify for "outreach membership," which reduces the cost of the USA Swimming registration and makes certain meet fees eligible for reimbursement. (Swimmers who go to school in Baltimore City or other jurisdictions where all students are provided with free lunches must qualify using other criteria. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional guidance.) Please provide the following documents to the Aquatics Office to establish your eligibility for this program:
We look forward to having you join the JCC Swimming and are excited for another great season!