Mariner Swim Club, Inc. : Start Registration

Mariner Swim Club 2021-2022 Registration

Open for Returning Members

8/8/21 - 7/31/22

Open for New Members

8/8/21 - 7/31/22


Welcome to the Mariner Swim Club, Inc. Electronic Registration platform for the upcoming 2021-2022 year!

Please note, that this year, we are offering an early payment discount of 10%. If you select Early Payment, all dues and fees must be paid in full on or by September 1, 2021.  If you select Full Payment, you will automatically be billed in full on October 1, 2021. If you select Payment Plan, 60% of your dues are billed on October 1, and the remaining 40% will be billed on December 1. If you choose this option, all payments must be made by credit card or ACH draft through Auto Pay on our website.

You will be charged during the registration process for applicable USA Swimming Registration Fees. After your registration is completed and your child's level assignment is confirmed, all applicable dues charges will be posted to your MSC account and will be charged to your bank account or credit card through Auto Pay on September 1 or 15.  If you select the Early Payment option and wish to pay be check, MSC must receive your check by August 31.

MSC is again not collecting a meet escrow payment this year for payment of your child's meet entry fees.  Instead, MSC will advance your child's meet entry fees to the host team and then charge you through Auto Pay for those entry fees on a monthly basis.  (Any balance you may have on your meet escrow from past years will be credit to your account.)  Therefore, regardless of what payment option you have selected, please sign-up for Auto Pay for meet fees through the website as soon as your registration is confirmed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

  • During the registration process, you will be asked to select your "registration group."  This refers to your payment option and not to your child's level. You must select either "Early Payment," "Full Payment" or "Payment Plan."