*2018-2019 Atlantis Registration
Open for Returning Members
7/31/18 - 7/31/19
Open for New Members
8/8/18 - 7/31/19
Welcome to Registration for Atlantis Swimming's 2018-2019 Season!
***Limited spots are open, mainly at our Ferndale location, with waitlists available for North groups. If you are interested in joining our team, a placement swim must be completed. These are offered on Sundays at 5 pm at our practice location (usually Groves, but check Weekly Schedules to confirm). Please email TeamAdmin@bbaswimming.org with any questions.***
Please read all information under the Team Information tab on our website (some of which is highlighted and linked below) carefully before registering. New this year, we have instituted a charge for members who request a change in their billing plan, so be sure about our policies before you register.
If you have any questions, please email TeamAdmin@bbaswimming.org for more information BEFORE you register.
Location issues and questions will be addressed in the order in which emails are received.
Welcome to the Atlantis Swimming Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members.
We HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you use a computer for registration and NOT a tablet or mobile phone as you may be unable to complete registration on these devices.
Before you begin registration, please be sure to read the following items (just click on the document name below to view the PDF file):
- 2018-2019 Registration and Billing Information (contains group placement policies, explanation of registration options, withdrawal policies, etc.)
- 2018-2019 Atlantis Swimming Fee Schedule
- Team Policies describe various team policies that you are agreeing to when you register, and Service Obligations describe each families requirement to perform service hours (typically by working at team-hosted meets).
- New members please make sure you have a placement for your swimmer before you register. If you attended one of our open houses and completed a placement swim, your child's placement can be found under New Swimmer Placements. If you haven't done a placement swim, please email TeamAdmin@bbaswimming.org to schedule one.
- Returning members please click here to check Returning Member Fall Group Placements. Please note that returning Senior swimmers should select the Senior group (which includes High School swimmers) during registration.
- 2018-2019 SCY Draft PracticeSchedule (review prior to continuing if you have not confirmed which location you are registering for). These schedules are drafts and are subject to change based on pool availability.
- 2018-2019 Short Course Meet Schedule and/or 2018-2019 Senior Group Short Course Meet Schedule.
- Team Gear - each swimmer registering will receive a hoodie sweatshirt with their last name on the back. Please confirm your swimmers sizes during the registration process! You also will have the option to add last names to the latex caps provided with registration OR you can purchase 2 silicone caps with last names.
We look forward to having you join Atlantis Swimming and are excited for another great season! If you have any questions about registration, please email us at TeamAdmin@bbaswimming.org.