Spring Session 2018
Open for Returning Members
3/21/18 - 6/16/18
Open for New Members
3/21/18 - 6/16/18
Welcome to the Grosse Pointe Gators Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming spring session! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim history, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the Grosse Pointe Gators and are excited for another great session!
The Spring Session will begin on Monday, April 8, 2018 for all groups. This session will run through June 15, 2018 (10-week session) for Senior, Bronze, Silver, and Gold Plus groups. The session for Diamond, Platinum, Gold 1, Gold 2, and Masters groups will run through May 26, 2018 (7-week session). If you would like to swim longer than the 7 week session contact us.
Diamond - $190, Platinum - $190, Gold 1 - $210, Gold 2 - $210, Gold Plus - $325, Silver - $350, Bronze - $400, Senior - $425, Masters - $130.
If your swimmer needs to be evaluated to determine what group they should be in, please contact Assistant Head Coach Tony Grice at email@example.com. He will coordinate with our coaches on a time and place for the evaluation. You must have the coach’s approval to move swimmers up groups.
USA Swimming Membership Fee
All swimmers must be registered with USA Swimming. There is a seasonal fee that expires on August 31, 2018. The cost is $48. This is in addition to the session fee. If you did not swim during the fall or winter session, this fee will be added in during registration. Answer "No" to the question about swimming during the 2017 fall session. If you swam with us during the fall or winter session, you have already paid this fee.
To help with the costs of putting on social events throughout the session, a $20 Social fee per swimmer will be added to the session fees at registration. This fee does not apply to the Masters group.
Multiple Swimmers Per Family Info
- Please register each swimmer separately. This needs to be done to update their USA Swimming membership, which is required to swim with the Gators.
- Multi-athlete discount: $25 off 3rd swimmer, $15 off 4th-6th swimmer
- The multi-athlete discount will be credited back to your credit card after the transaction has been processed.
- Registration will be done online at: www.gpgatorsswim.org
- Payment must be made by credit card through our website. MasterCard, Discover, and Visa Cards are accepted. This includes bank cards that are Mastercard and Visa.
- You must register online and submit your payment before attending practice. Swimmers that are not on the roster will not be allowed to practice.
Registration Refund Policy:
Weeks 1-2 of practice: $30 Refund Fee
Weeks 3-4 of practice: 50% Refund of Registration Dues
After 4 weeks, there will not be any refunds of registration fees.
Late registrations accepted based upon availability.