2020 Long Course Registration
Open for Returning Members
2/17/20 - 7/1/20
Open for New Members
3/10/20 - 7/1/20
1. If registration is open (see dates listed above), click on the Register Now button below and proceed through the process.
2. As a new Member you will be responsible for the seasonal USA Registration Fee of $38.00 (which you will be billed for separately). If you are transferring from another swim club and previously paid the USA Registration fee, you will be responsible for the MSI transfer form and fee.
3. To set up a splash, if you don’t know which group your swimmer should be assigned to, click on the Splash Night button. If the Splash Night tab is not open please email; firstname.lastname@example.org and a coach will contact you.
4. Select swimmer's appropriate practice group:
- Full Season start date 4-6-20
- Spring Only start date 4-6-20 through 5-31-20
- Summer Only start date 6-1-20
5. Once the registration is completed, you will be notified of your member status, and a secure password will be forwarded to you to allow access to the Aquajets Swim Team website. New members will only be accepted if there is room in their respective group.
6. Upon accessing the Aquajets Swim Team website, please review your account information.
7. Swimmers will not be allowed to swim in meets if their account is not current.
1. To find your group placement for the Long Course Season log into your Aquajets account:
- Once you have signed in, click on "My Account" on the left hand side of the Home page.
- While on the "My Account" page, click on the tab "Members" at the top of the page;
- Click on the name of your swimmer that should appear to reveal your swimmer's personal information.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page under the heading "Roster/Location/Billing Setup" for the training group for Spring registration.
- Full Season ~ start date 4-6-20
- Spring Season Only ~ start date 4-6-20 through 5-31-20
- Summer Season Only ~ start date 6-1-20
5. Contact email@example.com if you don’t know which level your swimmer should be assigned to.
7. Swimmers will not be allowed to swim in meets if their accounts are not current.
8. College swimmers will be responsible for the 2020 year round USA Registration Fee of $70.00, which will be billed separately.
Thank you for being a Member of the Aquajets Swim Team
Pursuing Humble Excellence!