Spring Splash Day
Open for Returning Members
1/7/18 - 2/23/18
Open for New Members
1/7/18 - 2/23/18
Welcome to Splash Day at South View Middle School on Sunday, February 25th, 2018. Please click on the Continue button at the bottom of this page to register. There is no fee to tryout for the Edina Swim Club.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT SPLASH DAY:
Information for Swimmers
- Swimmers should come to the pool wearing their swimsuit and bring a pair of goggles & towel
- Swimmers must be able to meet the following prerequisites:
- Float face-up and face-down
- 12 and under swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards each of freestyle and backstroke
- 13 and over swimmers must be able to swim 50 yards of each freestyle and backstroke
- Demonstrate rhythmic breathing
Information for Parents
- Register online for Splash Day - this will make the online registration process simple after the evaluation
- Parents must accompany swimmers to the pool
- There will be time for questions after evaluations are completed. It will be easier to discuss once your swimmers group placement is determined.
Coaches will place swimmers in groups based on each swimmer's abilities and ages. Descriptions and prerequisites of the different groups can be found under the Athlete Info tab.
WHAT TO DO AFTER SPLASH DAY:
You will leave Splash Day with a registration form that will indicate your swimmers group placement. When you are ready to register on our website, you will already have a password for your account from Splash Day registration. You will be able to register online for spring season, spring/summer season, or summer season.
- Look over your groups schedule online
- Read through team policies and volunteer information
- Become familiar with our website, there is a lot of great information at your fingertips!
- Breeze through the meets and events tab
- Ask questions
- Register to join the Edina Swim Club!
We look forward to seeing you at the pool on February 25th!