Fall 2018 Registration
Welcome to Dolphins Swim Club Registration for the 2018-2019 Season!
To register with the Dolphins Youth Swim team, a Dolphin Coach must have assigned a Training Group to each swimmer that will be registered.
To Determine which Training Group to Register for:
For New Swimmers: Before registering, you need to either attend a Tryout Session or schedule a try-out in order to be assigned a training group. For information about Try Outs, Click Here.
For Returning Swimmers: Register with the training group you swam with the previous season unless notified by a coach with a different training group. If you have a question about which training group to register your swimmer, please contact Head Coach Billy MacElveen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To start the registration process, click on Continue or Check Status located below and follow the screens and enter required information. A CREDIT CARD is required to complete the registration process. Only the registration fee per swimmer will be charged at registration. For returning swimmers, you will also be required to pay any balance in your account at registration.
Registration Fee for all Groups is $100 (non-refundable).
U.S. Masters Swimming:
Swimmer must be registered with U.S. Masters Swimming, which is done through the US Masters swimming website, USMS.org. Please submit your US Masters Swimming Membership number to Dolphins_Registration@hvc.rr.com . Also, when completing your registration, use "N/A" for Parent/Guardian fields as they are required to be filled in.
** PLEASE NOTE: If during registration, you encounter problems with drop down menus not working, try changing your internet browser to Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and try again.
2018-2019 Season Training Group Fees*:
|Training Group||Winter Season (Sept - Mar)||Full Year (Sept - July)||Full Year Savings**|
|Senior ***||$ 935||
$650 with 2 pmts OR $600 with 1 pmt
* If the season (Winter or Full Year) you wish to register for has no openings available, email Dolphins_Registration@hvc.rr.com before completing the registration to see if additional openings can be made.
** Savings for Full Year Training Group Fee is compared to paying Winter Season and Spring Season Training Group Fees separately (see Training Group Fee info)
*** ALL SENIOR SWIMMERS: The coaches will divide the swimmers into Senior A and Senior B to determine which practice schedule for your swimmer to follow.
Training Group Payment schedule:
- "Intro to Dolphins" Training Group Fee Payments:
- Winter Season: 50% due on Oct 1st and Jan 1st
- Full Year: 33% due on Oct 1st, Jan 1st, and Apr 1st
- Bronze, Senior, Silver & Gold Training Group Payments :
- Winter Season: 50% due on Oct 1st, and Nov 1st
- Full Year: 33% due on Oct 1st, Nov 1st, and Dec 1st
- US Masters Swimming
- 1 Payment: 100% due on Oct 1st
- 2 Payments: 50% due on Oct 1st and Nov 1st
Training group fees include all ESSL and TEAM meets. There will be no additional charges for participation in these meets.
Extra fees will incur for participating in USA Swimming meets. For USA Swimming meets, the host team charges fees for each event a swimmer enters. Typical fee is ~ $7 per event but can be higher. In addition, the Dolphins charges $2 per event to cover meet related costs. The Dolphins pay these fees when entries are submitted to the host team which occurrs 1 month before the meet is held. Then these fees are billed to the swimmer's Dolphins account. The Dolphins pay for entries regardless of actual participation (i.e. even if swimmer scratches).
Please read all of the information and documents CAREFULLY prior to electronically signing off on them. During the registration process, you will be required to sign the following waivers and policies which are available to view on the "Team Info" tab on the Dolphins Homepage:
- Medical Release Waiver & Liability Waiver
- Dolphins Swim Club Refund Policy & Meet Fees
- Dolphins Photo/Video Waiver
- Dolphins Swim Club Parent & Swimmer Codes of Conduct
- Dolphins Swim Club Anti-Bullying Policy & Travel Policy
When Registration is complete, a Dolphins account will be created for new members. In your Dolphins account, you will be able to manage/set up your future payments and personal information. You will also be able to see your swimmer's swim meet times, sign up for swim meets and team events, volunteer for jobs, etc.
Silver, Senior, and Gold training groups require equipment for practices which are available through the Team Store (green tab at the top of homepage):
- Senior Training Group: Fins are encouraged. Snorkel, Paddles, and Mesh carrying bag are optional
- Silver & Gold Training Groups: Fins, Snorkel, and Paddles are required and Mesh bag recommended to carry all equipment.
If you would like to discuss other payment options, please contact our Treasurer, Pete Nikolski at Dolphinshv@gmail.com
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact our Registration Coordinator, Adrienne Tirch at Dolphins_Registration@hvc.rr.com.
We look forward to having you join The Hudson Valley Dolphins for the 2018-2019 Season!