Fall 2020 Registration
Welcome to Dolphins Swim Club Registration for the 2020 Fall Season
To register, the swimmer must have received an email with the swimmer's practice location and days and times.
YOUTH SWIM TEAM:
For Returning Swimmers: Register with the training group identified for your swimmer/s in the email sent to you as there is limited openings due to capacity restrictions at the new practice locations.
ADULT U.S. MASTERS SWIMMING:
The Master's practice facility is not available. We are not registering any Masters swimmers at this time.
Registrations Process: Please read this page to the bottom for information regarding the Registration and other team information. At the bottom of the page, you will click the green button labelled "Continue or Check Status" to start the registration process. Then follow the screens and enter required information. A CREDIT CARD is required to complete the registration process. The October training group fee per swimmer will be charged at the close of registration. There will not be a fee for USA Swimming 2021 Membership Registration fee at this time. You will be required to pay any balance in your account at registration.
** PLEASE NOTE: If during registration, you encounter problems with drop down menus not working, try changing your internet browser to Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and try again.
Registration Fee: NONE for 2020 Fall Swim
2020 Fall Season Training Group Fees & Payment Schedule:
- 2020 Fall Season is ONLY for the months of October, November & December
- 2020 Fall Swim INTRO at Brewster:
- Mondays only from 7:00pm to 7:45pm
- October Fees: $50
- November Fees: $50
- December Fees: $50
- Brewster 2020 Fall Swim Fees:
- In the Registraton form, there is a Question for Brewster swimmers to indicate preference for Early or Late practice time
- October Fees: $125 and Due at Registration
- November Fees: $100 due on November 1st
- December Fees: $100 due on December 1st
- Newburgh 2020 Fall Swim Fees:
- October Fees: $100 and Due at Registration
- November Fees: TBD due on November 1st (additional practices at a separate location to be added)
- December Fees: TBD due on December 1st (additional practices at a separate location to be added)
- Meet Fees: None as there will be NO MEETS scheduled during Oct, Nov & Dec
- Practice Safety:
- All Swimmers must wear a mask into the practice location. Masks must be worn at all time except when in the pool. Have swimmer bring plastic bag with their name on it to store their mask during practice
- Swimmers should not attend practice if they are not feeling well.
- Only Swimmers are allowed into the practice facilities
- Locker rooms are NOT available at the practice facilities. Please have swimmers dress accordingly.
- Attendance/Sign in will be required at all practices for contact tracing
- Swimmers have been placed into specific practice days and lane pods to minimize exposure. Practice Days and Lane Assignments can not be changed or swapped. See your email for detailed information.
- Practice Lanes: Swimmers will be assigned socially distant locations in their lanes.
Waivers and Policies:
Please read all of the information and documents CAREFULLY prior to electronically signing off on them. During the registration process, you will be required to sign the following waivers and policies which are available to view on the "Safe Sport" tab on the top menu:
- Waivers: Medical, Liability, and Photo/Video
- Hudson Valley Dolphins Refund Policy & COVID-19 Waiver
- Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy (MAAPP)
- Hudson Valley Dolphins Codes of Conduct: Parents, Swimmers and Honor
- Hudson Valley Dolphins Anti-Bullying Policy
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION PROCESS:
Registration completed: When registration is complete, an email will be sent to the email address that started the registration. This email address will be your userid to access your Dolphins account.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact our Registration Coordinator, Adrienne Tirch at [email protected]