2020-2021 USSC Short Course Registration
Open for Returning Members
9/30/20 - 1/31/21
Open for New Members
10/3/20 - 1/31/21
Welcome to the Utica Shelby Swim Club online registration for our
Upcoming Short Course Season!
RETURNING SWIMMERS: Short Course registration priority and dates are outlined below. Please do not register until the appropriate date for your circumstances. We will delete early registrations and you will have to re-enter the information! We do expect our team to fill quickly, so register on the earliest allowable date.
- Registration opens on September 30th for current swimmers who swam with USSC for the month of Septemeber AND the filled out the survey.
- Registration opens on October 3rd for current swimmers who swam with USSC for the month of September AND a did not fill out a survey.
- At this point, we will not be posting any tryouts. If there is availability in a group, we will post the tryout information on our website. Swimmers will be asked to come to the pool where the coaching staff will determine the appropriate group placement and you will be notified if we have room for your swimmer.
The registration fee, which must be paid by credit card or check and must be mailed to: USSC, PO Box 182032, Shelby Township, MI 48318 and received within 5 days of registering online.
HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS are encouraged to register now, and pay the registration fee, in order to hold their spot on the team. We cannot guarantee that we will have a spot for you if you wait until after High School season to register. Please note we are very limited in the number of swimmers we may have in the pool at one time.
NEW SWIMMERS: Must attend a tryout prior to registering for our Club.
- Please review the Tryout information on our website for times and information.
- All prospective new parent members will be asked to attend one of two registration meetings following the tryout. The dates of the meetings will be published on our website. If all openings on the team are filled, you will be placed on our waitlist and contacted when a spot opens up. Please do not attempt to register until you have been given approval to do so by email.
- During the registration process you will be asked to review and agree to our Membership Agreement which includes Parent Responsibilities and Fees.
- You will know that your registration was successful when you receive an emailed receipt indicating the amount due with your registration. If you do not receive this email, please contact email@example.com to inquire if your registration was successful.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you must mail a check for the registration fee. You should also include a signed State of Michigan Concussion Law Information Sheet with your check. The form is available on our website under the “Team Info” tab and must be signed by both athlete and parent. Your registration will not be approved, and your spot on the team will not be secure, until we receive your check and signed Concussion Form.
The Utica Shelby Swim Club welcomes both our new and returning swimmers. We look forward to another great season of fast swimming! We will continue to provide your swimmers a safe and fun experience. If you have any questions about the registration process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.