2019-2020 Short Course Season
Open for Returning Members
7/31/19 - 1/31/20
Open for New Members
8/6/19 - 1/31/20
Welcome to the Utica Shelby Swim Club online registration for our
Upcoming Short Course Season!
RETURNING SWIMMERS: Short Course registration priority and dates are outlined below. Please do not register until the appropriate date for your circumstances. We will delete early registrations and you will have to re-enter the information! We do expect our team to fill quickly, so register on the earliest allowable date.
- Registration opens on August 1 for Swimmers who swam with USSC for the Short Course season AND the entire Long Course season.
- Registration opens on August 3 for Swimmers who swam with USSC for the Short Course season AND a partial Long course season. Also those swimmers who were new to USSC for the Long Course season.
- Swimmers who swam with USSC for Short Course season, but did not swim any part of the Long Course season must attend a tryout. The coaching staff will determine the appropriate group placement and you will be notified if we have room for your swimmer to return. Returning swimmers who do not attend a tryout will not be given permission to register. Registration for this tier begins August 5.
- New Member may register beginning August 6.
Prior to registering, you will need to check out your swimmer’s SC group assignment posted on the website (for returning swimmers) and review the email you received regarding tryouts if you are new to USSC. If you have not already done so, please take a look now. The registration fee, which must be paid by check by ALL FAMILIES (Returning and New), must be mailed to: USSC, PO Box 182032, Shelby Township, MI 48318 and received within 5 days of registering online.
HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS are encouraged to register now, and pay the registration fee, in order to hold their spot on the team. We cannot guarantee that we will have a spot for you if you wait until after High School season to register.
NEW SWIMMERS: Must attend a tryout prior to registering for our Club.
- Please review the Tryout information on our website for times and information.
- All prospective new parent members will be asked to attend one of two registration meetings following the tryout. The dates of the meetings will be published on our website. If all openings on the team are filled, you will be placed on our waitlist and contacted when a spot opens up. Please do not attempt to register until you have been given approval to do so by email.
- During the registration process you will be asked to review and agree to our Membership Agreement which includes Parent Responsibilities and Fees.
- You will know that your registration was successful when you receive an emailed receipt indicating the amount due with your registration. If you do not receive this email, please contact email@example.com to inquire if your registration was successful.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you must mail a check for the registration fee. You should also include a signed State of Michigan Concussion Law Information Sheet with your check. The form is available on our website under the “Team Info” tab and must be signed by both athlete and parent. Your registration will not be approved, and your spot on the team will not be secure, until we receive your check and signed Concussion Form.
The Utica Shelby Swim Club welcomes both our new and returning swimmers. We look forward to another great season of fast swimming! If you have any questions about the registration process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.