June Team Travel Meet DSMY Invitational
Open for Returning Members
4/23/19 - 5/21/19
Open for New Members
4/23/19 - 5/21/19
DSMY June Invitational
June 20- 23rd 2019
Travel Meet for qualified swimmers in Junior 2, Junior 1, Senior 1, Senior 2, National
As a team we will travel to Des Moines IA, for the DSMY June Invitational. Please see below for trip information:
- We will take a chartered bus.
- The buses will depart at approx 12:00 PM from Antioch Park (6501 Antioch Park) on Thursday, June 20th.
- We will return late Sunday night after the conclusion of finals.
- Swimmers will be allowed to travel home with parents if advanced arrangements are made.
Hotel accommodations- Please contact your coach for specific hotel details.
- Swimmers will be assigned roommates.
- Swimmers are NOT allowed to switch roommates.
Meals, snacks, and medical information
- Swimmers should bring their own lunch for the bus ride on Thursday.
- Please avoid ALL NUT products for the Bus trip for the health and safety of others who have severe allergies.
- Swimmers should bring money for additional snacks to be purchased at the pool if needed.
- Breakfast will be provided at the hotel.
- Other meals will be preordered and planned prior to departure. Completion of meal order form is required for all swimmers and chaperones by the deadline. Order forms coming soon.
- Swimmers should pack healthy snacks and beverages for the meet.
- Swimmers should bring a water bottle.
- Parents need to complete a medical release form in advance. Please note if your swimmer has food allergies.
- Swimmers need to bring a copy of their insurance card. Chaperones will hold onto these for safekeeping.
- Medications need to be given to coaches/chaperones for safekeeping.
- Every effort will be made to keep the cost of the trip affordable. We are estimating that the trip will be approx. $350.
- At registration for the travel trip you will be asked for a $125 deposit, this is to confirm your attendance and also split the cost of the trip over two months to help with the financial implications of a travel meet.
- Swimmers may want to bring additional cash to cover incidentals (souvenir t-shirts, snacks at the pool, etc.)
- Please see the ?Blazer Team Travel Rules and Regulations?.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org