Short Course 2018
Open for Returning Members
7/1/18 - 11/30/18
Open for New Members
7/1/18 - 11/30/18
Registration is now open for the 2018 - 2019 season!
Welcome to the Crimson Aquatics electronic registration platform for our upcoming 2018-2019 swim season! Once your registration is approved you'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily opt-in for swim meets, sign-up for volunteer jobs, see your child's results, maintain your own contact information, and more. We look forward to having you join the Crimson Aquatics and are excited for another great season!
- Returning families will log in to your existing account to begin registration.
- New families will create an account while registering.
- Please register all new swimmers as new members.
Your Registration includes the following:
• USA Swimming Registration Fee
• Yearly Admin Fee (2018-2019)
• Escrow Account
• Eleven Months of Training September-July (Junior 1, Junior 2, Junior 3, Senior 1, Senior 2, Pre Crimson, Crimson)
• Short Course training September-March (Age Group 1, Age Group 2, Age Group 3)
Please only register your swimmer for the group their coach recommended. You will select a payment option & a group for each swimmer.
- After selecting the group from the list, scroll down to continue by returning to registration.
- Each option has the location and group name.
EXAMPLE: Boston - Age Group 1
- You will receive your log-in instructions once your registration is approved by the registrar. Please allow up-to 7 days for approval.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE REGISTRATION FEE IMMEDIATELY UPON COMPLETION.
If you are new to Crimson, you must have attended a try out to register. We are a competitive swim team and cannot guarantee a spot to new members.
All new and returning accounts must ACCEPT the following waivers in order to be approved by the registrar. By accepting the following waivers, you certify that you have read and understand completely the terms of participation on Crimson Aquatics.