CLONE - 2018 Short Course Registration
Open for Returning Members
8/8/18 - 2/28/19
Open for New Members
8/10/18 - 2/28/19
Welcome to the EDGE Swim Club Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming short course swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the EDGE Swim Club and are excited for another great season!
If you are unable to complete registration due to registration slots being full, please contact a coach for assistance.
- All training level placements are at the finial discretion of the head coach. As a general rule, if your swimmer was in a level previously, IE Mary Kate was in the Bronze Level at her last season with the EDGE, then you can sign that athlete up for the same program again.
- The head coach will e-mail you if your athlete has qualified to advance a level
- Level placement for our USA programs and questions or concerns regarding them should be directed to the EDGE Swim Club Head Coach
- All training level information is posted online, under About EDGE, Training Levels.
- Ability and skill requirements
- Level advancement criteria
- Descriptions and age limit of each training level
- Time standards for select level swimmers
- For scheduling and fees information, refer to the Programs Offered page and select the correct season in the sub-tabs for which you're enrolling your swimmer.
- NEW SWIMMERS:
- All swimmers new to the EDGE program are entitled to a free, one-week trial period. After completion of this trial period, fully payment for the program (or for the month during the trial period) must be made with their registration when deciding to join the team!
- All swimmers new to USA swimming are required to submit a proof of age to the head coach (passport or birth certificate). The head coach will make a copy and immediately return to the swimmer/parent and/or guardian. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO SUMMER TEAM SWIMMERS
- Monthly: A $50 registration fee will be charged. Your monthly billing will be set up automatically. If you register after the 1st of the month, we'll charge the card within 48 hours the charge for the current month.
- Full Payment: The $50 registration fee will be included and added to the total program price.
- Discounts: Members must confirm/follow-up with the head coach and/or registration admin providing proof of qualifying membership for the discount (USS official, PARISI enrollee for development level member, & Employee)
- Inaccurate registration will lead to the remaining balance plus an additional 10% for the base program fee being charged/invoiced.
- Contact the EDGE Swim Club coaching staff with any questions, comments, or concerns.