Waves 2019-2020 Short & Long Course Seasons
Open for Returning Members
8/10/19 - 7/1/20
Open for New Members
8/10/19 - 7/1/20
Welcome to the Waves Swim Team registration platform.
Each Waves swimmer is required to be a member of the Weymouth Club. Yearly Club Membership can be paid in monthly installments of $39 a month, or $399 for the year.
In order to allow proper planning and budgeting, swimmers and their families are required to make a financial commitment for the entire swim year from September through July. This is standard procedure at all other teams in the area, and we feel a year-round commitment helps swimmers as they develop. Should you decide to terminate your participation with the Waves, the unused portion of the annual dues is nonrefundable and any outstanding dues (including the remainder of monthly dues payments) and entry fees are considered an obligation to the Waves and are due upon termination of participation.
The one exception to the full-year commitment is for swimmers who are new to the Waves. If a swimmer has not swum for the Waves before, there is a free one-week tryout period. If the swimmer joins the Waves later than September, the swimmer may, for the first year only, select the monthly payment option, with payments starting in the month he or she joins the team.
1. Payment options for team training dues;
a. Yearly Dues - which are billed only on the 1st of September.
b. Monthly Dues - which are billed on the 1st of each month from September to June. Our monthly payment plan is for our families’ convenience and is not intended to facilitate partial year membership
2. If you are a current Waves swim team member, please log in to your account and check to see that all balances are paid in full. We need all fees from the 2018/2019 swim season paid before registration for this coming season.
3. All Waves swim team families must keep a credit card on file with their Waves swim team account. Payment is due on the 1st of each month. Your credit card on file will be charged on the 1st. If you do not wish to have your credit card on file charged, you may pay with another form of payment. This payment needs to be made by the 15th of each month or your card on file will be charged. This is to better streamline our swim team dues.
4. At the time of registration you will be charged both $150.00 per athlete for the Registration Fee, and the amount of the swimmers July 2020 dues. For example, a swimmer in the Senior A group (previously Senior Group), will pay the $150.00 Registration Fee plus $295.00 for a total of $445.00 at Registration. This is non-refundable. With your registration fee, you will receive 2 Waves Team t-shirts, a Waves Team Swim Cap and Registration with USA Swimming and New England Swimming. Note that you will thus not be billed on July 1 for July training, as this will already have been paid.
5. Early Registration Discount - Register now for an early registration fee discount. Registration now through August 18th is $125.00. Registration starting August 19th is $150.00.
6. Sibling Discount - The Waves offer a Sibling discount. The swimmer in the highest group will pay full team dues. Each subsequent sibling will receive 10% off their monthly swim team dues.
The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.