2018-2019 YNS Swim Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
6/15/18 - 7/31/19
Open for New Members
6/15/18 - 7/31/19
Welcome to the YMCA of the North Shore Sharks Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily to declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
- Returning families will log on to your existing account to begin registration.
- Please note that if you are a returning family and you have an outstanding balance, you must pay the balance in full prior to your registration being approved.
- New families will create an account while registering.
- Please register all new swimmers as new members.
- Please only register your swimmer for the group their coach recommended.
- If you are new to the team and have not yet had your swimmer evaluated, please contact Head Coach Janet Harty at firstname.lastname@example.org so an evaluation can be scheduled.
- New members will receive log on instructions within 7 days after registering.
We have two systems for team billing that you will see charges being generated from. They are:
Team Unify (YNS team website)
All meet entries, team equipment and apparel purchases are billed here
YMCA Active (your YMCA membership is also billed here)
All tuition is billed here
When you are registering on the YNS team website, you should verify, if paying by credit card, the card we have on file is correct and up to date. If not, you can update that information at that time.
We look forward to having you join the Sharks and are excited for another great season! If you have any questions, please contact Head Coach Janet Harty at the email address above.
YMCA of the North Shore Sharks