2021-2022 TWST Registration Sept - June
Open for Returning Members
11/9/21 - 11/14/21
Welcome to the Town Wreckers Swim Team Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the Town Wreckers Swim Team and are excited for another great season!
2021-2022 TWST Registration for White, Blue, Silver, Junior and Senior teams September 13th, 2021- June 16th, 2022.
Online Registration will be open to existing TWST Families on Monday, August 16th- Saturday, August 21th. New members must have swimmers evaluated by a coach to assign proper level placement before registering. New member registration will begin after August 23rd.
All accounts will be charged $115/swimmer for TWST T-Shirt, TWST Cap & USA Swimming Registration fees.
All swimmers/parents, please review and agree to all the forms and attached agreements while completing the online registration. Please review these procedures with your athletes before our first practice.
-Swimmers will wear face coverings while in the facility at all times. Face coverings are removed once the athlete is entering the water at the instruction of the coach.
-Swimmers need to arrive 10 minutes before practice begins.
-Swimmers will need to answer 2 Self Check Health questions at home before attending a TWST practice. Coaches can refuse entry to any swimmer who appears to be sick.
1. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
2. Have you been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has had COVID-like symptoms in the last 10 days? Have you been required to quarantine by NYSDOH?
If you answer YES to the above questions, you may not practice.
- Contact your coach if you have questions on your return to practice.
- Please keep your swimmers home if they are displaying any signs of any COVID-19-like symptoms.
- Attendance will be taken once the swimmers have entered the pool deck.
- Bathing suits must be worn to and from the pool. Locker rooms are available if necessary.
- Parents are allowed in the facilities as spectators. TWST will follow all facility rules if changes are made during the year.
-In the event the facility is closed or practice is canceled for any reason, coaches will send a text and email to all registered accounts. Please be sure you have these contacts set up on your Team Unify account.
Registration for Existing Members will CLOSE on Saturday, August 21st
TWST OPPORTUNITY starts here…