LATE - Register Returning Swim Team Members for 18-19 Season
Open for Returning Members
7/9/18 - 7/18/18
Open for New Members
1/1/15 - 1/1/15
Welcome to the Berkeley Aquatic Club Electronic Registration platform for the upcoming 2018-19 swim season! This registration is for current swim team members only. Please do not register here if you are in the Swim School. Those who wish to tryout for the team can visit Join BAC > Tryout Info on the Team Website for more info. Details about Program Fees, Fundraising and Volunteer Service Hours and the Practice Schedule is listed below. Please follow the registration instructions posted at the end.
Deposit: Each returning swimmer is required to pay a $368 (including $68 annual USA Swimming registration) NON REFUNDABLE deposit, payable by credit card by July 8th, to secure his/her place for the 2018-2019 season. The deposit will be applied in full to your annual program fees. After July 8th, the initial registration will be closed and the coaches will update their rosters prior to Summer tryouts. We are not able to guarantee your spot after the deadline. A late fee of $25 per swimmer will be added for those who register after the July 8th early registration deadline and your swimmer may be required to try out again during summer tryouts.
The Program Fees for the 2018-19 season are as follows:
|USA Swimming Registration Fee||$68||$68||$68||$68||$68||$68||$68|
Team Suit and Shirt: Each swimmer will receive a BAC team suit, cap and t-shirt, which will be distributed in the fall.
- Team Shirt: Please select your t-shirt size from the pull down menu during registration.
- Team Suit: This year's team suit is a new style and all new sizing from Speedo. Families must visit the Team Store to have their swimmers try on sample suits and place their suit order in person. An email will be sent in July when sample suits are available for try on and orders will be taken.
The Fundraising Commitment (per family) for the 2018-19 Season:
|Streaks, Snappers, Blues, Dolphins||$375|
The Volunteer Hours Commitment (per family) for the 2018-19 Season:
Volunteering is an important part of life at BAC. Hourly requirements for 2018-2019 are outlined in chart below. Please note that we track hours worked by VOLUNTEER PERIOD: hours are fulfilled each period and then your balance resets to zero. Hours cannot be rolled over or combined. Detailed information on Volunteer Requirements can be found on the website under Parent Info>Volunteer Hours.
Volunteer Period #1
Volunteer Period #2
Volunteer Period #3
Volunteer Period #4
*Families who need flexibility during a certain period due to extenuating circumstances may be able to work out a different schedule but ONLY if they are committed to a trained team and make arrangements in advance with their designated team leader.
**Unfulfilled volunteer hours will be billed at $35 per hour. The final numbers of hours are subject to change and may be increased or decreased if there are any substantial changes to the meets we are hosting.
Practice Schedule for 2018-19 Season will be similar to 2017-18. Please visit the Athlete Info. section of the website to review.
We look forward to seeing you next year!
Please follow these steps to register:
1. Click on the 'Register Now' tab to begin (scroll all the way down after you read the instructions to find the tab.)
2. Log in
3. Update Account Info as needed, including Medical Information if applicable (if there are no medical conditions that coaches should be aware of, please indicate "None.")
4. Under Existing Members, check on the members you wish to register (only current swim team members).
For each member:
- Select a t-shirt size from the drop down menu. Available sizes are Youth medium, Youth large, Adult S, M, L, XL.
- Register to this group: Group placement for swimmers is determined by coaches. In this section, you will be asked to register for your preferred volunteer team for the season. This is strongly encouraged for Junior and Senior Families. All other families are encouraged to register for a trained job. You can also select "Volunteer Jobs - Non-Trained" from pull down menu until you are ready to commit to a specific trained job team.
5. Please read and sign (check the box) the following documents: Medical Release, Liability Waiver, Athlete Code of Conduct*, Parent Code of Conduct*; Financial, Fundraising and Volunteer Hours Obligations; Publicity and Filming Waivers and Electronic Signature.
6. Proceed to checkout where you will enter your credit card information. As in past seasons, your account must be in good standing before you can register your swimmers for the upcoming season. You will be required to pay your current balance in addition to your deposit in order to guarantee your swimmer's spot for the upcoming season.