BAC TEAM REGISTRATION: 21-22 Season
Open for Returning Members
6/21/21 - 6/1/22
Welcome to the Berkeley Aquatic Club Electronic Registration platform for the upcoming 2021-22 swim season!
This registration is initially only for BAC Team Athletes currently registered for the 2020-21 swim year.
After the initial window, athletes who are accepted at tryouts will be invited to register for practice PODS where space permits.
Please do not register here if you are in the Swim School.
Those who wish to tryout for the team can visit BAC TRYOUTS on the Team Website OR email [email protected] for more info.
Details about Program Fees can be located online under PARENTS > FEES
Details about the Practice Schedule under ATHLETES > 2021-22 PRACTICE SCHEDULES. (For the purposes of registering, your athlete's age is determined as of October 1)
Please read thoroughly as there is important information and team policies outlined below, then follow the registration instructions posted at the end.
Deposit: Each returning swimmer is required to pay a $485 (including $85 annual USA Swimming registration) NON REFUNDABLE deposit, payable by credit card to secure his/her place for the 2021-22 season.
BAC Athlete Scholarships are available. Need based, open to current and new BAC swim team members of all ages and levels. More information available HERE or visit Parent Info > Athlete Scholarships.
USA Swimming and the US Center for Safe Sport now require that all applicable adults review and agree to abide by the Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policy. Applicable adults include athletes 18 & over, parents, volunteers and coaches of member clubs. A full copy of this policy and Q&A can be found HERE or on our website under Parent Info >Policies. Please review this with family members as required and acknowledge acceptance by e-signature at the end of registration.
We look forward to seeing you next year!
Please follow these steps to register:
1. Click on the 'Register Now' tab to begin (scroll all the way down after you read the instructions to find the tab.)
2. Log in
3. Review and update Account Info as needed, including emergency contact and medical information if applicable (if there are no medical conditions that coaches should be aware of, please indicate "None.")
4. Under Existing Members, check on the members you wish to register (only current swim team members).
For each member:
- Select a t-shirt size from the drop down menu. Available sizes are Youth Medium, Youth Large, Adult S, M, L, XL.
- Register to this group: Group placement for swimmers is determined by coaches.
5. Please read and sign (check the box) the following documents: Medical Release, Liability Waiver, MAAPP, Athlete Code of Conduct, Parent Code of Conduct; Financial Obligations; Publicity and Filming Waivers and Electronic Signature.
6. Proceed to checkout where you will enter your credit card information. As in past seasons, your account must be in good standing before you can register your swimmers for the upcoming season. You will be required to pay your current balance in addition to your deposit in order to guarantee your swimmer's spot for the upcoming season.
Questions: [email protected]