2019 Summer Travel Trip
Open for Returning Members
2/28/19 - 3/25/19
Open for New Members
2/27/19 - 2/27/19
COPS Summer Travel Meet: Jenks, OK
Trip Cost per swimmer: $350.00
Team will travel to Jenks, OK (suburb of Tulsa, OK) to compete in the JTSC Stars & Stripes Meet taking place on June 21-23 (team will depart from Plano on June 21 and return on June 23).
In order to attend this meet a swimmer must:
1. Have at least 3 "B" times
2. Be at least 11 years old. (10 & under swimmers can attend the meet, but will not travel on the bus. Parents will be responsible for taking 10 and under swimmers to the meet)
3. Have the approval of your workout group coach.
4. Be willing to abide by the COPS code of conduct for Team Travel Trips
5. Be current on all COPS dues payments.
6. Make entire payment for this trip by the deadline.
Electronic registration for our summer travel meet opens March 1st!
- Transportation (bus departure time and location TBA),
- Accommodations (SpringHill Suites Tulsa South; 2 or 3 swimmers per room);
- Team trip shirt
- Travel meet team cap
- Tulsa Drillers Baseball Game
- Extra expenses:
- Entertainment money (time permitting, the team may go to the movies, a museum, or other local attractions)
- Souvenirs (swimmer may want to purchase a meet shirt,etc)
- Snack of choice (team will provide water/Gatorade and some snacks, but swimmers are encouraged to bring snacks)
The following online registration link (below) will ask you to make a $50.00 deposit. This deposit will go towards to the total cost of the trip and is nonrefundable. The remaining balance will be billed to your online account in two installments (April and May) of $150.00.
Online Registration - Registration deadline is March 15