2020-2021 Swim Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
8/1/20 - 7/17/21
Open for New Members
8/1/20 - 7/17/21
QuickSilver Swimming Annual Registration
2020- 2021 Swim Year
QuickSilver's annual registration has many changes due to Covid19. Please be sure to read all information carefully.
- Priority Registration for current members only – 7/12- 7/27
- Open Registration begins - 8/1 new and returning members
Important Program Information:
- In the event that the team has limited in-water capacity or scaled operations, priority is given to members in (1) Priority Registration Annual Pay, (2) Priority Registration Monthly Pay & parent is an official or trainee, (3) Priority Monthly Pay, and then (4) Open Registration. QSS' goal will always be to get all swimmers in the water, but government restraints and safety measures could limit our capacity. QSS' goal is to be transparent and allow parents to make decisions accordingly for the safety and well-being of their family.
- Parent Service hours will be 8 hours for the 2020- 2021 Swim Year, which is significantly reduced from past years. Service Hours are remaining in place to encourage parents to complete virtual Safe Sport trainings annually and attend informational meetings as needed. In the unlikely event that we are able to conduct more normal operations including meets by next year, then parents with an athlete participating in the meet will be required to fulfill a shift for that specific event.
- Covid19 Waiver is required for all participants.
- San Jose Site/Pool preferences are unknown due to additional needed facilities to ensure social distancing.
- Recreational and stroke development programming is not available. Registration is for full swim team participation only.
OVERVIEW: $300 Annual Family Fee, Monthly pay, open for new and returning swimmers
Open Registration is for any currently active members who missed priority registration by 7/27, returning members not currently active on the roster, or new members. Monthly pay is by ACH or credit card; credit card payments are subject to a $5 processing fee. The Annual Family Fee is $300. USA swimming registration fee ($73) will also be collected at time of registration.
Space may be limited due to Covid19 constraints. New swimmers will be required to provide proof of times or attend a try out. Roster spots will be awarded on a first come first serve basis as spots are available in a group for the swimmer's age and skill level. Registering does not guarantee a spot on the team, but it will place you on the waitlist to pull from as a spot becomes available.
Registrations will be approved and activated when a roster group, lane, time and pool location has been assigned to the swimmer.