2018 Summer League Registration
Summer League Registration opens May 10th!
The goal of Storm Aquatics’ Summer League is to provide a diverse program in which all levels of swimmers can strengthen skills and develop a sense of sportsmanship while enjoying healthy competition!
**Participants must be able to swim 25 yard of freestyle and backstroke**
Where: Explorer Middle School in Everett (9600 Sharon Drive)
Times: Swimmers may choose up to 4 practices per week
- Mornings Tuesday & Thursday: 10 & under- 8am-9am/11 & over- 9am-10am
- Evenings Monday - Friday: 10 & under- 5pm-6pm/11 & over- 6pm-7pm
Fee: $161.50 swim fee + $37.50 USA Swimming/Pacific Northwest Swimming registration and insurance during all STORM Aquatics sponsored pool events and practices.
- 8 weeks of swimming (up to 4 practices per week)
- STORM Aquatics shirt and swim cap
- 2 (optional) swim meets. Additional fee will be collected for the Championship meet (optional) on August 11th.
SUMMER SCHEDULE begins Monday, June 18th (morning practices begin Thursday, June 21st):