2020-21 Swim Team Registration
Welcome to the Maryland Suburban Swim Club Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Returning families must log in to begin registration. Please verify that your family's information is correct.
New swimmers must attend a try out therefore, please do not register until directed to by the MSSC team manager. Following the tryout, the new swimmer will either be
- offered a spot on the team, or
- recommended for a different program, or
- added to the waitlist.
New families need to create an account at registration. Please enter your swimmer’s full legal name, including middle name. There is a separate location for preferred name. If your child does not have a middle name, please leave blank. If you are transfering from another USA Swimming team (not a neighborhood summer team) please check "transfer".
The registration fee is payable at the time of registration by credit card. The registration fee includes USA Swimming registration fee, one MSSC latex cap and one MSSC car magnet.
Registration fees for the 2020-21 Season:
$125 includes the premium USA Swimming membership
$45 includes the FLEX membership (limit 2 non championship swim meets per season)
Registration fees are set at premium memberships for all program swimming 2 or more practices per week.
You will receive log in instructions once your registration is approved. Please allow 7 days for approval. Returning member registrations will not be approved until all outstanding balances have been brought current.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Fees and Payments plans:
- For the 2020-21 season there is one payment plan offering for Program fees – Monthly payments. After the registration fee noted above is collected at registration, the program fee will be charged in monthly installments to your Credit card or bank draft beginning in Septemer. There is a 2.95% Credit card fee.
- Cash or check payment must be received no later than the 15th of previous month in order to be credited before invoice generates on the 1st of month in order to avoid the convenience fee.
- Gym fee for Senior Group will be an additional charge when this service is able to resume.
- Please note: Due to the uncertainty surrounding the resumption of sanctioned competition, all meet fees for the 2020-21 season will not be included in the program fees. Meet fees will be added to your Team Unify account prior to each meet.
During registration you will be asked to acknowledge several team policies. Please read these policies and review them with your athlete (s) prior to registration: