Lakeway Lakers Summer 2019 Swim Team
Open for Returning Members
3/25/19 - 4/20/19
Open for New Members
4/1/19 - 4/20/19
Registration for the Summer 2019 team will open on March 25 for returning members in good standing and to new members on April 1. Registration will close by age group (based on swimmer age as of 5/1/19) or on April 20, whichever comes first.
Looking for more information about the Lakeway Lakers summer swim team (season dates, fees, meet schedule, practice schedule, etc.)? Click here.
Looking for swim lessons? The City of Lakeway does that. Call them at 512-261-3000.
Looking for Gear Up for Swim Team classes for Lakeway Lakers members? Click here.
Looking for a USA Swimming year-round swim team? That's our partner club, Lost Creek Aquatics at Lakeway. Click here.
If you are trying to register for an age group that is full and would like your child added to our wait list, please contact the team administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your child's name, date of birth, and previous swimming experience. Our pool space is limited and as a result we might not be able to add any additional kids to the team.
To complete your registration, please read the following. Then click the button at the bottom of this page.
1. If you are a RETURNING member, sign into your account using your email address and password from last summer. If you forgot your password, use the link provided to reset it. Skip to Step 3.
2. If you are a NEW member, you can register beginning on April 1. Create an online account, using your email address. Choose the third option ("I am not sure if I have an account. The email address I want to use"), and then enter an email address to use as your login. You will be asked to create a password (with at least six characters). You can also add up to two additional email addresses to receive messages from the team. Then you will complete the Billing Information, Guardians, and Insurance/Emergency Contact tabs. Please be sure to complete all requested information.
***For the Emergency Contact, please supply the name and phone number of someone who is not listed as a parent or guardian. In case of emergency, we will automatically contact parents/guardians first. The emergency contact is contacted only when both parents/guardians are not available.
Click the Next button.
3. You will be asked to register a new or existing member with the team (this is your child). Please complete all information. Click the arrow on the Select link next to the Register to this Group? box, and then click the Summer 2019 option in the menu that opens. This is your child’s age group for practice and meets for the entire season, which is his/her age as of May 1, 2019. If the age is incorrect, go back and check the birthday you entered above. Click the Add button.
If you need to register additional swimmers, click the Add New Member button, and repeat step 3. You will be asked to read the waivers and policies. Click the Continue button.
4. You will be asked to click check boxes to accept the Medical Release Waiver, the Liability Release, the Abuse Reporting Policy, Photographic Release, and the Team Policies Agreement. You must accept all statements except for the Photographic Release to complete your registration. Please be sure to read all statements and agreements. Click the Continue button.
5. Click the Pay By Credit Card button to pay the registration fee using a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover). If you cannot pay by credit card, please contact the team at email@example.com to make other payment arrangements BEFORE you register. as you will not be able to register or check out without payment. Your registration is not complete until payment has been received and processed.
At the bottom of the page, you will see instructions for entering your credit card information. Please note that your child(ren) are not registered for the team until we receive payment.
Click the button to submit your registration.
That's all! Look for additional information from the team as we get closer to the start of the season.
We look forward to having you join the Lakeway Lakers and are excited to start our 16th summer season!