Open for Returning Members
4/3/18 - 6/21/18
Open for New Members
4/9/18 - 6/21/18
Welcome to the Chantilly Highlands Dolphins Swim Team Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more. NOTE: Your account will not be "active" (and you will not be able to log in) until your swimmer has been approved to the team. If your swimmer requires an evaluation, he/she will remain inactive until the evaluation occurs.
- Registration for 2018 will open on April 9, 2018 for new members. (returning families from the 2017 season are eligible for early registration starting on April 3)
- Registrations on April 30 and earlier enjoy early bird pricing.
- IMPORTANT INFO FOR SPECIFIC GROUPS
- The MINI Dolphin group is limited in size for safety purposes. If your child should be a mini and that group is full, please do NOT register your child as a Junior unless they meet the requirements for that practice group. We do not have the ability to move swimmers registering as a Junior to the Minis group if the Minis group is full. If you register as a Junior and do not meet those requirements at the evaulation, you will not be approved for the team, and we will need to refund your registration fee if the mini group is full.
- CAMP PRACTICE IS FOR COMPETITIVE SWIMMERS ONLY (primarily for year round swimmers). THIS IS NOT A STROKE DEVELOPMENT PRACTICE. ANYONE UNDER AGE 9 REGISTERING FOR THIS PRACTICE MUST BE APPROVED AT THE SWIMMER EVALUATION.
- Registration fees:
- Early registration (4/3-4/30) is $140 per swimmer.
- Regular registration (5/1-5/28) is $160 per swimmer.
- Late registration (5/29-6/21) is $185 per swimmer.
- A Multi-swimmer discount of $15 per account begins to apply with 3rd swimmer in a family.
- To participate in meets, the swimmer MUST wear the team uniform. We are in year 2 of a 2 year suit. Please visit Cassels in Herndon to purchase your suit if you do not have one from the 2017 season.
- No registrations will be accepted after noon on 6/21/18.
IMPORTANT! Please read everything!
- You must be a resident of Chantilly Highlands to swim for the Dolphins.
- All swimmers must be 5-18 years old until 8 a.m. on 4/27/18. Minis will open to 4 year olds on a first come-first served basis if and only if there is space available. Please check under "news" on the front page to see if the minis has closed/is full.
- Parents are REQUIRED to volunteer at meets, and swimmers are REQUIRED to wear the current team suit and cap when swimming in meets. The swim team and each swim meet is run completely by parent volunteers. Please make sure you understand your minimum volunteer obligation before registering. The requirements may be found on the here.
- Please review the Parent Information tab before registering.
- You will need to know your CHHA Lot # when you register. If you do not know it, you may search for it here: Click Here. YOU MUST BE A RESIDENT OF CH WITH DUES PAID TO BE ON THE TEAM.
SWIMMERS MUST MEET A MINIMUM PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENT TO BE ON THE TEAM. Please read the minimum requirements in the Parent Handbook (under the Parent Information tab) and make sure you understand these requirements. Swimmers who fall into at least one of the following groups MUST attend an evaluation at the beginning of the season.:
- Anyone new to the team (regardless of age) unless the swimmer participates in year round swimming.
- Any returning swimmer (regardless of age) who did not participate in a CH Dolphins meet the previous season and achieve a legal time in at least freestyle.
- Any returning swimmer who was a mini or junior in 2017. (unless he/she participated in a meet and achieved a legal time in at least freestyle. Those swimmers may register for their age group practice and are NOT required to come to an evaluation). If you are unsure if your swimmer meets this requirement, please refer to the final 2017 "ladder". If your swimmer's name is on the ladder, they have a legal time.
- Any swimmer (age 9 or under as of 6/15/18) who wishes to register to attend Camp Practice
Evaluations will be held on May 29 and May 30 from 6:00 - 7:00 PM at the Chantilly Highlands pool in the lap lanes. You DO NOT need to registration or RSVP. Simply show up at the pool on one of those nights if you are required to attend.
- No registration necessary.
- Simply bring your swimmer to the lap lane at the Chantilly Highlands pool from 6:00-7:00 PM on one of the evaluations dates.
- The coaches will watch them swim and will determine what practice group they belong in, or if they are not eligible to be on the team. (If a swimmer does not meet the minimum requirements, the registration fee paid will be refunded).
Please email any questions to email@example.com
We look forward to having you join the Chantilly Highlands Dolphins Swim Team and are excited for another great season!