Summer Swim 2022
Open for Returning Members
3/31/22 - 6/15/22
Open for New Members
3/31/22 - 6/15/22
THERE IS A LOT OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW. WE HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES THIS YEAR, SO EVERYONE, NEEDS TO READ THROUGH TO THE BOTTOM.
Welcome to the Saratoga Stingrays Swim Team Inc. electronic registration platform for our upcoming swim season! The registration gives you access to your own private account that will enable you to easily declare swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more. If you are trying to register for Little Rays Swim lessons, please click here .
The Saratoga Stingrays Swim team is a fun, developmental and competitive summer swim team. The goal of our team is to provide every member the opportunity to improve swimming skills and achieve success at his/her level of ability. We practice every day M-F in the mornings and have Developmental B meets on Wednesday nights and Competition A meets on Saturday mornings. Specific information for this season is found on the Summer Schedule under the tab for Summer Swim. Each member of our team will receive a swim cap and a team t-shirt, included in the price of team membership fee. Our team suit is not included and must be purchased separately, you can find this also under the Summer Swim tab. (Junior Rays do not have to purchase a team suit).
In order to qualify for the swim team, every swimmer, ages 6 - 18, must be able to swim one length of a 25 meter pool unassisted, in any of the four competitive strokes: free style, backstroke, breaststroke, or butterfly. Coaches will be holding evaluations prior to the season and swimmer placement is at their discretion. Practice times will be determined based on size of the team and announced before the start of the swim season.
If your swimmer is ages 5-10, has some experience in the water, but still needs swim instruction and assistance to swim the full length of the pool, then please sign them up in swim team registration, and select Junior Rays. (Must be 6 by June 15, 2022).
These will be daily, M-F June 13- July 22 8:30-9:00am.
If your swimmer is ages 3-7 and is still very new to the water, please sign up for Little Rays swim lessons. Swim Lessons are separate and will not open until closer to the start of swim season in May. Lessons will cost $125 for 2 week session. Click here for more information on Little Rays.
Swim Team Rates (including Junior Rays) for 2022 Swim Season:
First two swimmers per family--$150 each; additional swimmers per family--$135 each
(pay online or make checks out to Saratoga Stingrays Swim Team)
For more information about Summer Swim, including practice times, please click here
Please note, In order to join our swim team, you must either:
1) Become a member of the Saratoga pool known as Saratoga Recreation Group Inc. ()
- email [email protected] for membership questions
2) Pay fees to an HOA that pays for the upkeep of a pool but doesn’t have a swim team - if this is the case you pay additional $50 per team swimmer or $25 per Junior Ray (Max $150) in lieu of pool membership. Please make check out to SRG, but the swim team will collect this fee. This fee only allows use of pool during practices, team events and swim meets (Note: Saratoga Neighborhood and Townhouses of Saratoga HOA fees DO NOT include the cost of a pool)
3) Own an in-ground pool - if this is the case you pay additional $50 per team swimmer or $25 per Junior Ray (Max $150) in lieu of pool membership. Please make check out to SRG but the swim team will collect this fee. This fee only allows use of pool during practices, team events and swim meets
4) If you don't qualify for one of the above conditions and don’t live in the immediate area of the Saratoga neighborhood or Townhouses of Saratoga (exceptions to the neighborhood proximity, made on a case by case basis, but not guaranteed and have to go through approval process) then you can pay an additional flat fee of $150 in lieu of pool membership for your family on the swim team. If you are only taking lessons through Junior Rays, then you only have to pay the additional $25 fee per swimmer.
Please make check out to SRG but the swim team will collect this fee. This fee only allows use of pool during practices, team events and swim meets.
The first 2 weeks of swim practice will have limited time available in the afternoon after school because we will be sharing the pool with other Saratoga pool members. Once we finalize the schedule for the first 2 weeks, we will send out an email
Please print your required documents here now and bring them to practice filled out.
We look forward to having you join the Saratoga Stingrays Swim Team Inc and are excited for another great season!