Summer Swim 2021
Open for Returning Members
5/2/21 - 6/11/21
Open for New Members
5/6/21 - 6/11/21
THERE IS A LOT OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW. SO EVERYONE, NEEDS TO READ THROUGH TO THE BOTTOM.
Welcome to the Saratoga Stingrays Swim Team Inc. electronic registration platform for our upcoming swim season! The registration process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily declare swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more. If you are trying to register for Little Rays Swim lessons, please click here .
Please sign up for swim lessons if your swimmer can’t swim across the pool unassisted.
Rates for 2021 Swim Season:
First two swimmers per family--$135 each; additional swimmers per family--$120 each
(make checks out to Saratoga Stingrays Swim Team)
For more information about Summer Swim, including practice times, please click here
Please note, In order to join on our swim team, you must either:
1) Become a member of the Saratoga pool
- email [email protected] for membership questions
2) Pay fees to an HOA that pays for the upkeep of a pool but doesn’t have a swim team - if this is the case you pay additional $50 per swimmer (Max $150) in lieu of pool membership. Please make check out to SRG, but the swim team will collect this fee. This fee only allows use of pool during practices, team events and swim meets (Note: Saratoga Neighborhood and Townhouses of Saratoga HOA fees DO NOT include the cost of a pool)
3) Own an in-ground pool - if this is the case you pay additional $50 per swimmer (Max $150) in lieu of pool membership. Please make check out to SRG but the swim team will collect this fee. This fee only allows use of pool during practices, team events and swim meets
4) If you don't qualify for one of the above conditions and don’t live in the immediate area of the Saratoga neighborhood or Townhouses of Saratoga (exceptions to the neighborhood proximity, made on a case by case basis, but not guaranteed and have to go through approval process) then you can pay an additional flat fee of $150 in lieu of pool membership for your family. Please make check out to SRG but the swim team will collect this fee. This fee only allows use of pool during practices, team events and swim meets.
The first 2 weeks of swim practice will have limited time slots available in the afternoon after school because the pool is opened at a limited capacity. We will be sharing the pool with other Saratoga pool members. So when you have finished with the registration process, please follow the link to Signup Genius and select times for your swimmer. You will select times for up to 4 days. The available practice days have been divided into age groups, so please select carefully. If your swimmer is not registered for those practices, they will not be allowed on deck. Fridays, the pool is open an hour later, so we will not be able to accomodate every swimmer.
If you have a child age 7 & under or you are new to our team, please also choose a time for a swimming evaluation on June 1.
Please print your required documents here now and bring them to practice filled out.
We look forward to having you join the Saratoga Stingrays Swim Team Inc and are excited for another great season!