Livorna Swim Team 2022
Open for Returning Members
2/26/22 - 7/15/22
Open for New Members
2/26/22 - 7/15/22
Welcome to the Livorna Dolphins 2022 Swim Team season!
Priority registration for Paddock Hills pool members will be open
2/26/22 ~ 3/5/22
Registration for all swimmers will open 3/5/22
We look forward to you joining us this 2022 season! As you register, please pay special attention to the following notes:
- If you reside in Livorna Estates, you are required to be a member of the PHHA pool where Livorna swims. If you reside in the Unit 1 or Bridle region of Livorna Estates, you are also required to join PHHA/become a member of the pool in order to participate in swim team. Please visit "Subdivision Map" on the Livorna Estates website to confirm if your home is located in Unit 1/Bridle region of Livorna Estates. If you reside in Unit 1/Bridle (or in any street with a "horse name" in Livorna Estates) and are not currently a member of PHHA, please email [email protected] to complete your membership agreement for this year. PHHA dues need to be paid prior to the first swim meet. Please pay your dues promptly as your swimmer will not be able to participate in meets until dues are paid. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
- If you are a member of the pool used for Livorna swim team, the cost is different than for Non-Members. Please choose the correct option carefully for your family. If you would like to become a PHHA/ Pool Member, please contact [email protected] .
- If you are a pool member (PHHA member) and are new to the swim team, you are eligible to register on 2/26/22 but will need some extra assistance. Please email [email protected] to get registration instructions before registration open to public to ensure your space.
- There are swim team volunteer job requirements for all families. See our jobs information located in the Swim Team Overview document found on the website for more information.
- Team suits are not included in the registration cost. All swimmers will be required to bring swim fins (long blade preferred) to all practices. Each swimmer will receive a team t-shirt at Time Trials.
- More information is available on the Swim team 2022 tab of the Website. PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION ON THIS TAB PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
- VERY IMPORTANT: If you are a returning Livorna family, please register with the email address that you have used previously. This will avoid duplicate records for your swimmers. If you would like to change your email address, please log into the system using your current email/password and make the change prior to registering.Each family can only have one account.
To register for 2022 Swim Team please click here .
GO LIV and welcome to our team!