Spring Clinic 2021
Open for Returning Members
1/15/21 - 3/8/21
Open for New Members
1/15/21 - 3/8/21
Spring Clinic is run by our Head Coach Matt Struempf and staff
Date : 3/8/21 ~ 4/1/21 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
*No Clinic on Friday
Location: Livorna Pool, 2533 Trotter Way, Walnut Creek
Registration: Opens 1/15/21 for Livorna Pool members. Opens 1/25/2021 for all others.
Important information about Spring Clinic:
- Clinic is not restricted to Livorna swimmers. There are a limited number of spaces available in each age group session so register early.
- During Spring Clinic, the coaches will be focusing primarily on stroke technique. Each week will focus on a different stroke and/or a different technique (eg, streamlines, flip turns, diving), depending on age group.
- Spring Clinic Practice times:
- 6U : 3:30-4:00 PM
- 7/8 : 4:00-4:45 PM
- 9/10 : 4:45-5:30 PM
- 11+ : 5:30-6:15 PM
Swimmers must be able to swim multiple 25-yard laps without assistance during the practice session. There are no in-water helpers during Spring Clinic. This group of swimmers needs to be on deck ready to swim 10 mintues before practice starts.
- Clinic is held if it is raining. Practice will be canceled only if there is thunder or lightening in the forecast or if the visibility in the water is poor due to extremely heavy rain. Participants will be notified via email prior to practice in the event of a cancelation.
- Swimmers should bring their own training fins (long-blade preferred) to practice each day.
- No refunds will be given after Monday, March 8, 2021. We do not pro-rate for missed days.
Please email questions to [email protected]
To register for 2021 Spring Clinic, please click here .