2018 Waves Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
3/15/18 - 5/25/18
Open for New Members
3/15/18 - 5/25/18
Registration is a 2-Step Process
TEAM REGISTRATION & SCHOLARSHIPS OPEN MARCH 15
REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 25, 2018!
Welcome to the Goodman Waves Swim & Dive Team Registration. Please read carefully and thoroughly. The two-step process is mandatory to ensure registration for your athlete.
2018 Registration Fees
$150 for Swim or Dive Team
$245 for Swim AND Dive Team
Registration, fee payments and scholarship applications due May 25, 2018.
Step 1 – Goodman Waves Swim & Dive Team
1. Register on the Goodman Waves TeamUnify website.
- Select Location: Swim Team, Dive Team or Swim & Dive Team.
- Select Registration Group: Dive Team ONLY or Swim Group based on age.
2. Electronically sign mandatory waivers and consent forms by the checking the box.
- All-City Parent Waiver (for minors)
- All-City 18+ Waiver
- Concussion Agreement
- Parent & Athlete Code of Conduct
4. Once approved, a confirmation email will be sent allowing access to your account. Please be patient as this may take several weeks.
5. Your private account will enable you to declare for meets, sign up for volunteering, check swimmer’s times, maintain personal information and allows our coaches to assign relays.
6. The general website is open and includes all pertinent information and should answer many of your questions regarding the swim and dive season. Access to your full account will not be available until approval.
Click on the red "Register Now" button at the bottom of this page.
Step 2 – City of Madison Parks
Make a payment on-line by May 25, 2018
1. Go to City of Madison Parks
2. If you have an account, sign in, click on “Goodman Waves," make a selection for swim, dive or both and add to your cart. Follow the prompts to pay.
3. If you don't have an account, you will need to create an account. Click next to “New User” and enter your information.
Questions regarding fee payment or applying for a scholarship?
Call Parks at (608) 266-4711.
Payments and scholarship applications must be received
by the City of Madison by May 25, 2018. No exceptions.