CPHS Girls Water Polo 2019
Open for Returning Members
7/29/19 - 8/18/19
Open for New Members
7/29/19 - 8/18/19
Welcome to the College Park High School Aquatics Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming girls water polo season! The process is simple. You'll get access to your own private account that will allow athletes to easily declare their attendance, parents/guardians can sign-up for jobs, maintain athlete/family contact information, access important forms and more. Please read some important information below before continuing with the registration process.
- High School water polo is a Fall Sport. Official High School practices start August 12th and the season runs through the end of October. Athletes must have a 2.0 or higher grade point average from the previous semester in order to participate in sports at College Park.
- To participate in Sports at College Park ALL athletes must follow the online registration program though Sports Engine. Student-athletes and their parents or guardians will need to go online and register for sports. This is separate from this on-line registration specific to Water Polo and Swimming.
- Please visit our College Park Athletics page on the school website for full details with registration links and instructions. (Please note: a phyical examination will be required and an athletic clearance form signed off by the physician.)
- Completed registration is requested 2 weeks prior to the start of the season.
- With High School sports, many of the functions that parents managed for their athletes in recreational sports become the responsibility of the Student Athletes. This gives them accountability for their performance and helps them strengthen many life skills. Your athletes are responsible for knowing when practices are, when practice times change, communicating with coaches on game availability and working directly with the coaches on season goals.
- While MDUSD has started to contribute again to High School sports, their funding is only partial and we are relying on Donations to ensure our sports are fully funded. Please note that your student is not required to purchase, donate, or contribute any portion of the team's costs as a condition of participation on an athletic team.
- Parent participation in a sport like water polo is not only good for your athletes, but necessary for us to run games. We need to have parent volunteers in order to host games successfully at our pool. Set-up, take-down and working the desk (shot clock and scoreboard, stats book) and snack bar during games are all examples of jobs.
We look forward to having you join the College Park High School Aquatics program and are excited for another great season! Questions? Please contact the Team Parent.