2019 STAS/JRSC Fall Swim Program
Open for Returning Members
8/9/19 - 12/11/19
Open for New Members
8/9/19 - 12/11/19
Welcome to STAS/JRSC Fall Swim 2019!
Fall Swim begins Tuesday, September 3rd. - November 14th
- Swimmers must be members of Johnson Ranch Sports Club to participate in the Fall Swim program.
- Red Group Ages 8-11 (4:00-4:45pm); typically Barracuda levels 2 and 3; and
- Blue Group Ages 12-18 (4:45-6:00pm); typically Barracuda levels 4/5 and 6.
- Practices will be held at the Johnson Ranch South pool, Mondays through Thursdays.
- There will be no practices on Fridays.
- Red Group - Swimmers that are between the ages of 8-11, (typically Barracuda levels 2 and 3), legal in all 4 strokes, and have been on a swim team for at least 1 year. This group will have practice from 4:00-4:45pm, Monday through Thursday. (we are considering 7yr olds - tryout required)
- Blue Group - Swimmers that are between the ages of 12-18, (typically Barracuda levels 4, 5 and 6), legal in all 4 strokes, and have been on a swim team for at least 1 year. This group will have practice from 4:45-6:00pm, Monday through Thursday.
Fall Swim will be led by Coach Joan Smith and Coach Taylor O'Donnell
- Coach Joan with over 20 years of coaching experience Coach Joan has been coaching with the Barracudas since 2015.
- Coach Taylor comes from a competitive swimming backgroud and has just finished her first summer season coaching with Barracudas.
- Flat 11-week Season: Starting Tuesday, September 3rd through November 14th $330.0 *
*Multi-Swimmer/Sibling discount 20%
Optional STAS Meets:
All swimmers will have the opportunity to attend USA swim meets under the SpareTime Aquatics team (STAS). If you are interested in participating in the swim meets you will be required to also register with USA swimming. Participating in USA Swim meets with STAS is OPTIONAL, not REQUIRED. You can read more about USA Swimming, SpareTime Aquatics and meet registration on the STAS website. Swimmers who participate in meets must have a parent volunteer registered with the Volunteer Coordinator at STAS. Volunteer duties will consist of timing or officiating at away meets. With STAS home meets volunteers will be asked to assist in running the meet.
Meets available to attend during the season:
- STAS Intrasquad Meet - September 14
- CCA Spook(tacular) BB+/- October11-13 *JRRC Fall Swim Coach will be in attendance.
- STAS @ RDO BB+/- Distance Meet - October 19-20
- SMST Gobbler Classic AGO - November 15-17 *JRRC Fall Swim Coach will be in attendance.
If you have questions, please email Coach Joan - firstname.lastname@example.org