2019 Swim/Dive Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
4/1/19 - 7/9/19
Open for New Members
4/15/19 - 7/9/19
Welcome to the Lower Makefield Township Swim & Dive Team Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to sign-up for jobs, maintain your own contact information, and more.
ATTENTION NEW SWIM TEAM MEMBERS:
- Before you sign your child up for the swim and/or dive team, make certain that your child meets our Team Requirements
- Your child/family MUST be registered and paid as an LMT Pool member with a valid membership ID number before you register them for the swim team. If you neglect to register/join the pool, there will be no refund for swim/dive team fees after June 3rd.
- Make sure your swimmer can attend the mandatory New Swimmer Evaluation Sessions
If your swimmer cannot display that they meet the minimum team requirements at the new swimmer evaluation, they will not be able to swim on the team and their registration fee (less a $25 non refundable processing fee) will be refunded.
ATTENTION ALL SWIM & DIVE TEAM MEMBERS:
- Make sure you review our 2019 Team Fees prior to registration
- Make sure you have reviewed the Practice Schedule
- Swimmers: Make sure you have decided if you want the "competitive" or "recreational" squad. Click here for explanation. Should you choose the "competitive" squad you must attend a minimum of 3 dual meets.
- Make sure you understand how Meets work.
- Make sure you understand your Volunteer Jobs requirements for the season.
- Make sure you understand that should you or your child change their mind about participating on the team, there will be no refunds of any kind after June 3rd.
The LMT Swim and Dive Team Parent Board reserves the right to deny membership to any prospective team member(s) who may have past unfulfilled financial obligations. Also, the Parent Board reserves the right to place more stringent requirements for families with past unfulfilled financial obligations and/or unfulfilled parent job requirements.
ATTENTION DIVE TEAM MEMBERS:
Dive fees do not include non-refundable USA diving insurance fees.
If you sign your child up for the Dive Team (or Swim & Dive Teams), you must click here to purchase anAthlete Membership ($20) from USA Diving. Without your proof of purchase by June 1, you will not be allowed to participate on the Dive Team.
Don't forget to print out your confirmation page (proof of purchase) and bring it with you to the 1st practice.
SAVE THE DATE... There will be an Open House/Meet The Coaches on Thursday, May 23rd 6-7:30pm at The LMT Community Center. Learn more about the team, meet the coahes and parent board, try on and order swim suits and much more.
SAVE ANOTHER DATE... There will be a Mock Meet on Saturday, June 8th at 7:30am at The Pool.
We look forward to having you join the Lower Makefield Township Swim & Dive Team and are excited for another great season!