2019 Swim Team Banquet
Purchasing Swim Team Banquet Tickets
Important Things to Know Before You Begin -
Ticket Price: $16 per person (children 3 and under are free)
Who Needs a Ticket: Everyone attending the banquet (except the previously mentioned 3 and unders.) This includes anyone attending any part of the banquet, even those who are skipping dinner. You must purchase a ticket to attend. The banquet cost is not fully covered by the ticket price and the banquet includes much more than food!
Who Can Attend: Swim Team members and their immediate family (parents and siblings.) Please note: you may only purchase tickets for your own family, each family should buy tickets for their swimmer even if another parent is chaperoning your child.
Other Details: Food and Non-alcoholic drinks are free; cash bar for beer & wine. And there is cake!
Steps to purchase tickets (similar to registration):
1. Click "Continue" at the bottom of this page;
2. If you are not already logged in, log in;
3. Skip the first page with your contact information by hitting "Continue";
4. Select one of your current swimmers, leave everything the same except next to "Register to this Group" click "select" and then "Banquet" (it's the only choice). You can repeat these steps with your additional swimmers then hit "Continue";
5. Add the additional number of tickets you need for your remaining swimmers (if any) and/or family members;
6. Click "Proceed to checkout", pay by credit card and you are all set! Bring your emailed receipt to the banquet - this will serve as your ticket. Don't worry about the noted "pending team approval" on your receipt - everyone's receipt will contain this notation. We will also have a list at the door.
Email Traci Vagnucci at firstname.lastname@example.org