2021 Swim Team Banquet
Purchasing Swim Team Banquet Tickets
Important Things to Know Before You Begin -
$15 per registered Big Team Swimmer
$20 per family member (children 3 and under are free)
Who Needs a Ticket: Everyone attending the banquet (except the previously mentioned 3 and unders.) This includes anyone attending any part of the banquet, even those who are skipping dinner. You must purchase a ticket to attend. The banquet cost is not fully covered by the ticket price and the banquet includes much more than food!
Who Can Attend: Big Team members and their immediate family (parents and siblings.) Please note: you may only purchase tickets for your own family, each family should buy tickets for their swimmer even if another parent is chaperoning your child.
Other Details: Food and Non-alcoholic drinks are free; cash bar for beer & wine. And there is cake!
Steps to purchase tickets (similar to registration):
1. Click "Continue" at the bottom of this page;
2. If you are not already logged in, log in;
3. Skip the first page with your contact information by hitting "Continue";
4. Select your current swimmers, leave everything the same except next to "Register to this Group" click "select" and then "Banquet - Swimmer". You can repeat these steps with your additional swimmers then hit "Continue";
5. Add the additional number of tickets you need for your remaining swimmers (if any) and/or family members;
6. Click "Proceed to checkout", pay by credit card and you are all set! Bring your emailed receipt to the banquet - this will serve as your ticket. We will also have a list at the door.
Email Traci Vagnucci at [email protected]