2021 Tanterra Swim & Dive Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
5/8/21 - 7/1/21
Open for New Members
5/8/21 - 7/1/21
Registration for our upcoming season is now open! Please read ALL information below carefully before moving forward with registration.
Please make sure you SUBMIT your registration information....registration is not complete until you hit the SUBMIT button. You will receive a confirmation email if you have sucessfully registered. Thank you!
- All Tanterra Tarpon Swim & Dive Team members MUST be members of our Tanterra Pool. Please do not register for the Swim & Dive Team unless you are a member of the Tanterra Pool!
- New in 2017: MCSL rules now require permission to transfer from one team to another if certain conditions are not met. If your child was on another MCSL swim team in 2019 and swam in an A meet, please refer to the MCSL site for more information and instructions. You will find the transfer form here.
- All families are REQUIRED to meet their volunteer points requirement. We can not do this without everyone's help! Please make sure you understand what the volunteer requirement for your family is before you decide if your child(ren) will be a part of the team.
For more information on fees, click here
REGISTERING ADDITIONAL ATHLETES OR ADDING SWIM OR DIVE TO EXISTING REGISTRATION
If you have registered already and would just like to register an additional child or add swim or dive to a current registration, please send an e-mail to Lauri Black. She will manually add them in. Please DO NOT register them on line as you will get charged the Family Fee again.
1. For returning members: If you can't remember what your log in or password is, please e-mail Lauri Black and she can send it to you.
2. Please DO NOT register more than once or you will be charged additional registration charges. If you are not sure if your registration went through, please e-mail Lauri before trying again.
If you are not sure if you should register your child on Pre-Team or Swim Team, please read through these guidelines. Click here, however we are not currently offering a Pre-Team due to CVD19 restrictions and protocols. Check back here for any updates.
We look forward to having you join the Tanterra Tarpons Swim & Dive Team and are excited for another great season!
Please note: all accounts must be paid IN FULL before any swimmer or diver participates in practices!