Welcome to the Seminole Sharks Swim & Dive Team Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer online registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You will get access to your own private account that will allow you to easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the Seminole Sharks Swim & Dive Team and are excited for another great season!
- Complete the online registration process. Free latex caps will be given out this year if you choose to recieve one. Please note that the free latex caps will be designs from past years. If you would like a cap with the 2018 design, these caps are silicone and ordered through Simply Swimming. Orders for 2018 silicone caps will open in April.
- Electronically sign waivers and consent forms by checking the box at the bottom of the waiver.
- All-City Waiver Form (minor team member)
- All-City Waiver Form (team member 18 or older)
- All-City Media Consent Form
- Concussion Form
- Pay your swim and dive team fees. These fees include Team fees ($100 per swimmer/diver) AND the Family Booster fee of $35 per family (to cover social events, t - shirts, etc). The Team Fee and Booster Fee can be combined into one check. This will be the 'Balance Owed' on your reciept emailed to you from Team Unify. This check is payable to Seminole Swim & Dive Booster Club
- Submit a separate check for your Volunteer commitment. If swimming, each family must submit a $100 volunteer check (payable to Seminole Swim & Dive Booster Club). This check will be set aside and held until you complete your required volunteer shifts at home swim meets. Once you have completed your volunteer shifts, your check with be destroyed and not cashed at the end of the season.
- In order to be an active swim/dive team member you must also join Seminole Pool. All pool membership dues must be paid in full. If you have not already registered and paid your 2018 Seminole Pool membership fees, please go to Seminolepool.org to join Seminole Pool.
If you have any questions please check out our Online Registration Helpful Hints or contact Heidi Updegrove at firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT..... Please mail your two checks (team fees+booster fee check AND volunteer check), payable to Seminole Swim & Dive Booster Club to:
5794 Verde View Rd.
Fitchburg, WI 53711