Spring/Summer Season 2018
Open for Returning Members
1/2/18 - 6/9/18
Open for New Members
1/9/18 - 6/9/18
Welcome to the Tidalwaves Swim Team Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning families and members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily declare or decline for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim time histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the Tidalwaves Swim Team and are excited for another great season!
NOTES FOR 2018
- Again this year, New 8 & Under swimmers must register for an assessment before they can be registered for the team. Click here for more details and for early assessment times and locations on February 4th, February 13th and 15th. Assessments are required for those seeking to join the team and also for those who are only interested in the Tadpole program. When you receive your registration confirmation you will receive a Sign Up Genius link to sign up for your assessment time slot.
- Tidalwaves requires that all swimmers own and bring to every practice, a pair of swim fins. The type of swim fin is important! Please click here to read the specifics on the type and where they can be ordered/purchased. In the event that you do not want to purchase fins, many used pairs have been donated to the team (especially in the smaller sizes). These will be available on the deck during Splash Week for any children that want to borrow for the season. We will also be accepting NEW donations during Splash Week as well. Of course we cannot guarantee a used pair will be available.
- Volunteer Sign Ups will open on February 21st. Please remember for the most choices, to sign up for your VOLUNTEER COMMITMENTS as soon as possible. Each family is required to sign up for 18 points. Sign up pages can be found under the EVENTS/JOBS Tab on February 22nd. Questions? Check out our Volunteer FAQs, read our Job Descriptions or Contact email@example.com. Updated job descriptions for 2018 will be posted by late January.
- We know that occasionally a child (or parent) tries the team and decides it is not for them. Tidalwaves is happy to process refunds for those who make this decision within the first 2 weeks of practice (that is, by March 23rd), however we do charge a $20 processing fee per refund to cover our bank fees. Thank you for understanding, NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE REFUND POLICY WILL BE MADE.
- Please know that parents are not allowed on the Redwood High School pool deck during practices. Parents are, however, allowed on the College of Marin, Kentfield deck. This rule is all about safety, numbers, and minimizing distractions for swimmers and coaches.
- No volunteer hours are required for families with ONLY high school swimmers.
- No volunteer hours are required for families with ONLY "Tadpole" swimmers.
- Please remember that our "Early Registration Discount" ends on January 31st (no exceptions). Rates will go up on February 1st. Click here to see the 2018 registration fees.
A limited number of partial scholarships are available for families that can demonstrate financial hardship. Please complete online registration for your child(ren) and register each child to the "WAITLIST" group, (a $5 fee). Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a scholarship application. Application deadline is 1/31/18.