Open for Returning Members
2/1/20 - 6/6/20
Open for New Members
2/1/20 - 6/6/20
Welcome to the Carmichael Beavers Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the Carmichael Beavers and are excited for another great season!
The 2020 season will begin April 13 and run through July 19.
Registration Cost for the 2020 season is as follows:
- Ages 4-14 y/o: $300 for the first swimmer, $250 for each additional swimmer in the same family
- Ages 15-18 y/o: $175 per swimmer
- Kit Club: $400 per swimmer - All swimmers who are unable to swim half a lap of the pool unassisted at the beginning of the season are welcome to join, but REQUIRED to register as Kit Club
- Family Volunteer Deposit: $100 per family - This is a deposit paid per family and can be earned back by completing the required minimums for volunteering.
- Nor Cal Swim League: $15 per swimmer paid to NCSL - As the Carmichael Beavers are a member of the NCSL, all swimmers are REQUIRED to also register with NCSL.
Payment may be made online using a credit card, but a 3% processing fee will be added to the cost of registration. Payment may also be made in person using cash or check to avoid the processing fee. Payment plans are available upon request.
New this Year: Referral Bonus! We need our team to grow. So, if a returning family refers new swimmers, the referring family will earn $25 per new swimmer, as long as that swimmer has stayed with the team through May 18th. Additionally, the new family will also earn $25 per new swimmer at that same time. To be eligible for the bonus, the returning family MUST contact our team registrar, Katie, at email@example.com PRIOR to the new family registering. (Bonus will max out at the amount that the referring family has paid for registration minus the volunteer deposit.)