Sac Town Tsunami Summer Clinic 2020
Open for Returning Members
7/11/20 - 7/18/20
Open for New Members
7/11/20 - 7/18/20
We are able to host a SUMMER CLINIC for 2020! There is an abundance of caution as we move forward. Please note the rules/regulations/guidelines that will be required in order to attend the SUMMER CLINIC.
July 20th through August 7th
It will be taught Mondays through Fridays by our Sac Town Tsunami coaches for 3 weeks!
7:40pm to 8:40pm
Fees: $150 per swimmer for all three weeks.
(No partial week sign-ups; you are signing up for all 15 days.)
ALL POOL RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED:
- Per SRPD rules, parents will not be allowed in the facility. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Parents must drop swimmers off 10 minutes before start time. Late arrivals WILL NOT be accommodated. Please be early. A Tsunami coach will be stationed at the main gate to check in and direct swimmers.
- SRPD has a protocol and list of questions each swimmer will be asked before being admitted to the pool.
- Swimmers must wear a mask or face covering at all times unless s/he is in the pool.
- Maximum of 2 swimmers per lane. Lane assignments will be distributed at check in at the main gate.
- Swimmers will be provided direction on where to place their personal items.
- A temperature check will be required upon entry. If you have a temperature at or above 100.3, you will not be admitted.
- We ask that swimmers not run around in the heat prior to entry as that can affect body temperatures. If your temperature is elevated and we cannot let you in, no refunds will be issued.
- In the event the clinic is full, you will be placed on a waiting list.
- Swimmers must bring their own goggles, cap, and water bottle with their name on it.
- Swimmers are encouraged to bring a kickboard. We can also assign a kickboard to your swimmer for the duration of the clinic.
- No locker room use will be allowed; swimmers must come ready to swim and leave promptly afterwards.
- No mingling, hugging, high fives, or hanging out with friends. Parents please communicate the seriousness of this requirement.
- Swimmers must be able to swim strongly across the pool without assistance. NO coaches are allowed in the water. If you are looking for swim lessons, please visit Southgate at http://www.southgaterecandpark.net/
- Swimmers will be 2 in a lane, starting from opposite sides. Exceptions can be made for families from the SAME HOME where a lane can be purchased for a family of 3 to share for $400, family of 4 for $500.
Once your registration has been accepted, you will be prompted via text to pay via VENMO. All registrations are final. No refunds or credits will be issued due to strict lane limitations. Registration must be completed by Friday July 17th, so we can accommodate the wait list.
If you are trying to register and we've already reached the max amount of swimmers, please contact Emily Diehl at 916-215-7159 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not pay until you've been moved off the wait list.