Sac Town Tsunami Swim Team 2018 Season
Open for Returning Members
2/1/18 - 6/14/18
Open for New Members
2/1/18 - 6/14/18
Sac Town Tsunami 2018 Season Registration Information
There are TWO registrations: One with Sac Town Tsunami (through Southgate) and one with the Northern California Swim League (NCSL).
1) All swimmers must be 18 years or younger on June 15, 2018.
2) All swimmers MUST be able to swim at least 25 yards freestyle.
3) On or after February 1, 2018 through the end of our season, all swimmers cannot have practiced or competed for any United States Swimming-sanctioned or other recreation swim team. High school swim team participants (including water polo, diving, and synchronized swimming teams) are excluded from this prohibition.
Early Bird Registration: Sac Town Tsunami (rates good from 11/27/17-12/31/17)
- Between now and the end of the year, you can register your swimmer(s) for the 2018 swim season at a discounted rate. The registration can only be done online or through Southgate.
$275 for the first swimmer in each family (5-14 years old) - click here
$215 for each additional sibling (5-14 years old) - click here
$185 for swimmers 15-18 years old - click here
This includes pool access, coaching, meet fees, team photo, and awards night.
Team suit, swim caps, goggles, and other optional team merchandise are extra.
Registration: Northern California Swim League (NCSL)
$15 per swimmer - NCSL registration opens January 1, 2018
IMPORTANT: All swimmers must register with the team AND the Northern California Swim League (NCSL) before they can enter the pool to practice as well as compete.
SAC TOWN TSUNAMI REGISTRATION OPTIONS
There are three ways you can register for the team:
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION
You may register online through Southgate (please don't try to register on this site). PLEASE make sure one of your children is registered at the first swimmer rate so we don't have to notify you to make corrections.
2. REGISTER AT THE POOL WHEN THE SEASON STARTS
You can download the registration form by clicking here.
A signed registration form AND proof of NCSL registration must be done before your child(ren) can enter the pool.
3. CALL OR VISIT SOUTHGATE RECREATION AND PARK DISTRICT
If you don't want to register online, you can register by calling or visiting the following locations:
Jose Rizal Community Center
7320 Florin Mall Drive, Sacramento 95823
Phone (916) 395-0601
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Check, money order or major credit card accepted.
Fruitridge Community Center
4000 Fruitridge Road, Sacramento 95820
Phone (916) 422-7610
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm
Check, money order or major credit card accepted at Fruitridge (no cash).
Remember to sign up with the Northern California Swim League before the season starts (link above)
Team Phone Number: (916) 213-8731