2021 Swim/Dive/Jr. Gator Registration
Open for Returning Members
4/1/21 - 6/29/21
Open for New Members
4/25/21 - 6/29/21
Welcome to the Five Seasons Gators Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
After you successfully register on-line your team fees will be charged to your Five Seasons club account and billings will post on your July statement.
1 swimmer or diver: $130.00
2 swimmers or divers: $250.00
3 or more swimmers or divers: $360.00
A child who is registered as a Junior Gator is included in the total number of swimmers and divers for that family.
Your registration fee goes towards the following:
- Coaches Salaries and uniforms
- League fees and insurance to the NKSL
- A team t-shirt and cap (given to every registered swimmer and diver-including Jr. Gators- at the start of the season)
- End of the season banquet & awards
- Maintenance costs for team (stop watches, score cards, ribbons, etc.)
- All-Star Meet and Champ Meet fees
- Ribbons that are awarded at each meet.
*As a note, Gator swimmers/divers are eligible for their respective age group as of their age on June 1, 2021. If your birthday is June 1, your age is aligned to that of May 31, 2021.
We look forward to having you join the Five Seasons Gators and are excited for another great season!