Summer 2019 New Mark Swim Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
3/11/19 - 6/7/19
Open for New Members
3/24/19 - 6/7/19
Welcome to the New Mark Stingrays electronic registration platform for the 2019 summer swim season!
Questions or concerns please contact email@example.com
Please note: All registered New Mark team members, including Rookies, MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM.This is a competition swim team, with practices focusing on the development of our members strokes, turns, starts, etc. ALL SWIMMERS must be comfortable in the pool and have a basic knowledge of swimming. Please read the Rookie Handbook on the website under Team Handbook before signing up swimmers for Rookies.
We are pleased to offer electronic completion of all required forms as a means of expediting the in-person registration event on April 7th 3-5pm or April 8th 6:00-8:00pm @ New Mark Clubhouse
The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you to easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
PLEASE READ IN FULL:
Some key items for 2019
1. New Mark Swim Team 2019 season fee is $165 per swimmer.
2. A $40 USA Swimming fee is required for SUMMER ONLY* swimmers.
*A SUMMER ONLY swimmer is ANY swimmer that is NOT already accounted for through a Year Round swim teams for Fall '18 or Spring 2019 (I.e- does not swim for NLU, Tsunami, Club North, Blue Wave etc.).
***At the end, on the charges summary page. Line item #1 will ask you for the number of SUMMER ONLY* SWIMMERS you are registering. Please enter the number of SUMMER ONLY* SWIMMERS to add a $40 per swimmer-USA Swimming fee . This fee covers our affiliation with USA Swimming and is MANDATORY insurance coverage, for your swimmer(s) for the summer. This applies to Rookies also.
* Note: We reserve the right to add the $40 fee per swimmer, as applicable per USA Swimming.
3. Payment- Checks made payable to NEW MARK SWIM TEAM can be mailed or turned in on April 7th 3-5pm or April 8th 6-8 pm. A $25 fee will be added for all returned checks.
4. Credit Card- We will only offer the option of paying by credit card at the April 7th or 8th in person registration. A $5 service charge will be added to all transactions paid by credit card at this time.
5. A Multi Family discount of $5 per swimmer for families registering more than one will be calculated on the summary page.
6. 2019 Swimmer Exclusive Shirt- A shirt for each registered swimmer is included in the 2019 fees. Please ensure that you update swimmers shirt sizes in their profile. Please make sure it is correctly labeled Adult or Youth size.
7. Coach Donation- On the summary page, there is the option to add a donation onto your total balance for the Coaches, Assistants and Rookie Assistants year end gift. Please keep in mind that we have 4 Assistant Coaches and 1 Head Coach and many Rookie Assistants, that help make this a GREAT team!! This donation is totally voluntary and you may also donate later in the season if you prefer.
**The donation will be Line Item #5 Coaches or #6 for Rookie Asst. Enter the quantity X(times) $1 amount you wish to donate.
ALL REGISTRATION FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE SWIMMERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE MAY 30th.
**NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR ANY REASON AFTER JUNE 7th 2019.** A cancellation of registration before 6/7 will incur a $10 bookeeping fee.
8. Practice times- are on the home page of the website under Practice tab. Please review to make sure they work for your schedule before registering.
9. IF ANY AGE GROUP IS FULL- you will have the opportunity to put your swimmer(s) on the WAIT LIST for that age group. If you do not see a WAIT LIST option please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a first come, first serve basis. If and when you are moved to a spot on the team fees must be paid in full before the swimmer is allowed to swim with the team.
10. Equipment- Swimmers will need a kickboard, good pair of googles, towel and water bottle EVERYDAY! Girls- a cap is encouraged. Also a mesh bag to hold everything is suggested.
SUITS- 2019 team suit is Sporti brand 'Poly Pro Splice' in blue and black (a solid black or blue [jammer/one piece]suit will work too) All equipment items mentioned can we located @ our affiliate link- www.swimoutlet.com/NewMarkSwimTeam. We will also have "some" Equipment available for purchase at registration.
11. Sponsorship- We will once again have the option of sponsoring the team at various levels ($100, $250 or $500). You'll see these options at the end of registration. If you are interested in sponsoring, please send an email to email@example.com to discuss the benefits for each level. Also, your sponsorship provides a percentage discount of 10%, 25% or 40% on the basic swimmer fees, up to 3 swimmers.
12. TOTAL AMOUNT DUE- At the end of the registration process you will see a summary of all charges due based on your registration and options added. Please double check to make sure this is correct. IF YOU DO NOT GET TO THE PAGE WITH "SUCCESS you are regsitered" AT THE TOP YOUR REGISTRATION MAY NOT BE COMPLETE.
13.VOLUNTEER TIME - ALL FAMILIES are encouraged to volunteer for at least 5 jobs across the regular meet season. Please sign up for 5 jobs by going into the meets under Events toward the middle of the home page. Families with only Rookie swimmers ONLY are NOT required to volunteer at meets. If your rookie moves up a level from rookie, you will be required to volunteer.
**Rookie families, please complete this Rookie Swimmer Checklist. You can either bring to Registration on April 6th or 7th or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is required for all Rookie Swimmers before the first day of practice./recnnnmsst/UserFiles/File/RookieSwimmerChecklist.pdf
Finally, please remember that EVERYONE is encouraged to attend the in-person registration event on SUNDAY April 7th 3-5 PM or MONDAY April 8THth from 6:00-8:00 @ New Mark Clubhouse
At this event you can;
(a) Pay any fees owed
(b) Purchase equipment
(c) Order your personalized 2019 Swim Caps
(d) Complete sign up for volunteer jobs for at least 5 meets
(e) Purchase 2019 Stingrays spiritwear
(f) Meet some of our 2019 coaches!
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any problems with the registration process or if you have any other questions. We look forward to having you join the New Mark Stingrays and are excited for another great season!
Click on the GREEN CONTINUE button below to begin.
See you at the pool!
Practice is scheduled to start MAY 29th . This may change with the extended school year due to weather cancellations.