2018 Farmstead Flying Fish Swim Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
3/1/18 - 6/2/18
Open for New Members
3/1/18 - 6/2/18
Welcome to the Farmstead Flying Fish Swim Team Registration!
Please have the following information handy before you start the registration process:
- Farmstead Pool Bond Number (if you don’t have a bond, please enter ‘NA’ for bond number)
- Emergency contact information
- T-shirts sizes for each child
- Payment method -- credit card or debit card
NOTE...All returning families please register using your login email from last year instead of creating a new account.
2018 Online Registration
FST Online registration will be open Thursday, March 1st thru Friday, April 6th.
In order to obtain the multiple swimmer discount please register all swimmers for your family at the same time.
Each swimmer will receive a free team t-shirt so please update your swimmers t-shirt size during registration.
The fees for the 2018 season will be:
- $200 for 1st swimmer for Farmstead Swim and Racquet Club bondholders
- $180 for each additional swimmer in the bondholder family
- $125 for Coaches swimming for the swim team (discount does not apply for FST helpers)
- $395 for 1st swimmer in non-bondholders family
- $200 for each additional swimmer in a non-bondholder family
*Non-bondholders are not guaranteed a spot on the swim team. You will be notified of your status after the registration process is complete on or before April 13th.
More information will be coming soon regarding FST team suits and apparel.
Late Registration will open on April 16th for those age groups that are not at full capacity. A late fee of $100 will be charged per swimmer and swimmers are not guaranteed a team t-shirt.
A 50% refund of the registration fee will be given for a swimmer if a written request to withdraw is received by the swim team board president, Steve Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org, before the Monday following Time Trials. No refunds will be given after that date.
For safety reasons, if after one week of practices and time trials, coaches assess that a swimmer is not yet ready for swim team (based on swimmer expectations guidelines) the family will be respectfully asked to remove the swimmer from the team and given a full refund.
We look forward to having you join the Farmstead Flying Fish and are excited for another great season!