2021-2022 Dolphin Winter Swim Registration
Open for Returning Members
8/22/21 - 10/31/21
Open for New Members
8/22/21 - 10/31/21
Welcome to the Rolling Valley Dolphins Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming winter swim season! We are pleased to offer online registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members.
- The winter swim program is a developmental, non-competitive program designed to keep our swimmers in the water during the off-season and to improve their strokes and technique.
- Your swimmer(s) should be able to swim across the length of the pool without stopping in at least two strokes (for example, freestyle and backstroke).
- There are no meets.
- The winter swim program will be held on Saturdays from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM at South Run Rec Center, beginning September 11, 2011 and ending May 21, 2022, with exceptions listed below, for a total of twenty-eight sessions.
- There will no winter swim on the following dates: October 23, November 27, December 11, December 25, January 1, January 8, January 15, April 16, and April 23
Since the first week has already passed, cost for the program is $267 per swimmer, with the following prices for families with more than one swimmer:
- 2nd swimmer: $242 ($25 off regular price)
- 3rd swimmer: $217 ($50 off regular price)
- 4th swimmer: $192 ($75 off regular price)
- Sandy Veatch began swimming in NVSL and has been involved ever since! She has been a summer team head coach for 14 years, as well as coaching for Makos, Machine, Lane 4 Masters, Robinson High School and St. Stephens High School. For the last 16 years she has been teaching all levels of learn to swim and lifeguard training for Fairfax County at South Run Rec Center. Her motto is "stoke before speed" and works hard on technique drills for every level of swimmer.
- Ricky Veatch learned to swim starting 21 years ago at Rolling Valley. He was an NVSL assistant coach for 3 years, served as an assistant coach for both Falls Church High School and St Stephens High School, and has been Commonwealth Swim Club’s Head Coach for the past 6 years. Ricky has also been a Fairfax County learn-to-swim instructor for 11 years.
We look forward to having you join the Rolling Valley Dolphins as you keep swimming this winter.
Please feel free to email, call, or text me at [email protected], or 703.786.3218.