Open for Returning Members
3/29/19 - 6/14/19
Open for New Members
4/12/19 - 6/14/19
Early registration for returning families begins Friday March 29, 2019. Early registration for new families begins Friday April 12, 2019. Early registration ends on Tuesday April 30, 2019.
On-Time registration begins Wed May 1, 2019 and ends on Friday May 31, 2019.
Late registration or Late payment made after May 31st will incur additional penalty per swimmer. No registration will be accepted after end of May.
The absolute last day to register for the season is June 10, 2019 and late fees will be applied.
The payment may be made via check (no fee) or paypal ($5 fee per swimmer)
- Check Payment
- Check must be made to "Loudoun Valley Estates Torpedoes"
- Check must include the full name of the swimmer in the remarks/comments.
- Checks must be dropped off @ the LVE Torpedoes drop-box near the poolside at the clubhouse
- Note: Checks should NOT be dropped off @ HOA Office mailbox
- Paypal Payment
- Payment must be made to email@example.com
- Please mention full name of the swimmer(s) while making payments
- Note: Payment via paypal must include additional $5 fee per swimmer.
Each new swimmer (including last year mini Torpedoes) must pass the evaluation to join the team.
Each swimmer will receive a t-shirt and swim cap (if registered and paid by end of April). Please enter your child’s size carefully during registration. Note that there is no Child-Small size so if you enter “Small,” you will receive an Adult-Small. Because t-shirts are ordered according to the sizes entered in registration, we can’t offer exchanges.
Mini Torpedoes must be 4 years old by June 15, 2019. Must be able to: submerge completely for 5-10 seconds, float on front or back for 5-10 seconds unassisted in 5 ft water, swim at least 15 meters freestyle or backstroke unassisted in 4 ft water, be comfortable in the water without a parent, be comfortable in a group instruction environment, and should already have had formal group/private swim lessons. Limited to 20 total positions. Mini T swimmers can progress to the team at any point in the season once they are able to complete 25 meters freestyle or backstroke. Our goal is to swim! Swimmers who are not ready for the Mini T program are encouraged to take group or private lessons to prepare for the following season.
Each Mini Torpedo will receive a t-shirt. Please see note above regarding t-shirt sizes.
Evaluation of new swimmers will be held on Tuesday May 28th (first day of practice)
Mini Evaluations will be held on Monday June 10th
- All refund requests will incur a $25 processing fee.
- Any refund requests made after 10th June, 2019 will not be honoured.