Open for Returning Members
4/1/19 - 6/9/19
Open for New Members
4/1/19 - 6/9/19
It’s that time of year again! The 2019 Tavistock Tsunamis registration is OPEN. If you have any questions with the registration process please let us know – it should be easy for both new and returning members.
Once registered online, please mail the following items (no later than May 20th) to Tavistock Tsunamis, c/o Allyson Eide, 601 Buchanan Court, Leesburg, VA 20175:
- Checks payable to “Tavistock Tsunamis”
- Signed Code of Conduct/Volunteer Agreement*
- ODSL Waiver and Code of Conduct*
**The volunteer agreement and ODSL waiver/code of conduct are available on this website under "Documents."
Please read through the following annoucements:
- We are a volunteer-led organization and are always looking for new volunteers! Please reach out to Allyson or Kristin (email on POC list) if you are interested in participating in the planning for the Tsunamis!
- We are happy to announce the return of coaches Emilia Missing and Joey Lightbody, who both did such a fantastic job coaching the team last year. Once the season begins, the coaches may select assistant coaches and junior assistants for their coaching staff.
- Registration costs are $130 per swimmer for Tavistock residents. We will again be opening up the team to non-residents. If you have any friends in nearby neighborhoods that don't have their own pool - please recommend they join the team! Non-resident costs are $145/swimmer.
- This year we will continue to offer a sibling discount! Families will receive $15 off the fee for additional swimmers after the first child. This applies to both residents and non-residents (off of $130 or $145).
- We will be using Cheers Sports to support our team swim suits again this year. We will have the same suit as we did for the 2018 season, and will select a new one in 2020. The team suit is mandatory and required for each swimmer to participate in meets and the team picture.
- We will accept registration payments only via check. For auditing reasons, we are unable to support PayPal or credit card payments.
- Please make sure to review the Volunteer requirement during the registration process; we can’t operate without every family’s participation. We will require a signed copy of the volunteer agreement from the Code of Conduct for each family.
- Join our Facebook page for ongoing updates and announcements! -https://www.facebook.com/groups/129233693771181/
Thank you!!! We are looking forward to a fantastic season!