2020 Senior Fair Share Registration
Open for Returning Members
1/31/20 - 3/31/21
Open for New Members
1/31/20 - 3/31/21
Welcome to the online registration platform for the Greenmeadow Community Association. Here you will be able renew or initiate your Senior Fair Share Membership for 2020. If you received an email message inviting you to log into your account it means that we have already made an account for you and transferred your information from our existing database. Please use the email address that we used to send you that message as your login email. You can change the login email once logged into your account.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING
1. YOU MUST HAVE ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD LISTED INCLUDING BOTH ADULTS. GMCA members with kids on swim team will already have a Team Unify account BUT THE ADULTS ARE NOT LISTED. You can ADD members to your household under the tab MEMBER SELECTION. After adding a new member, scroll up to check the list again before continuing.
2. YOU MUST REGISTER EACH MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD AS A GMCA MEMBER BY SELECTING FROM THE PULLDOWN MENU UNDER “ *REGISTER TO THIS GROUP ”. Click on each member of your household, check and update information. The "Register to this group" option is the last item listed under the member information.
3. PLEASE ADD YOUR BLOCK NUMBER UNDER THE ACCOUNT TAB.
4. LOOK FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION PAGE (Waiting for Approval) after you submit your payment. If you do not see this page, or if you get a blank page, your payment and registration have not gone through successfully.
Please also note that you will NOT receive an email confirmation once your account has been approved. It is safe to assume that once you have received Waiting For Approval status, your account and information have been correctly entered and processed. Please email email@example.com with any problems.
5. Once completed, this registration is valid through March 31st, 2021. Dues increase to $295 on April 1st!
6. If you pay by Check, you have five days to submit the payment.
We look forward to having you join the Greenmeadow Community Association and are excited for another great year!