Summer 2019 Swim & Dive
Open for Returning Members
4/1/19 - 7/31/19
Open for New Members
3/1/19 - 7/31/19
Welcome to the Seven Locks Swim & Dive Team Electronic Registration platform for the 2019 season! We are pleased to offer online registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
A couple of registration notes:
You will be asked to complete some family information first, then you will register each child individually. Please choose the appropriate group for each child:
- Swim Team Only -- if your child is joining just swim team -- $165 fee
- Dive Team Only -- if your child is joining just dive team -- $155 fee + $15 insurance = $170
- Swim & Dive Team -- if your child is joining both swim team and dive team -- $270 fee + $15 dive insurance = $285
- PreTeam (if your child is joining just PreTeam) -- $165 fee
Each child can choose a different group.
Each child's registration includes a Seven Locks Sharks tee shirt if they are registered by May 31!
Save the Date - Splash into Summer with the Sharks! Join us on Tuesday, May 7 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Ledo's Pizza on Westlake Drive (behind Montgomery Mall) for a fundraising dinner with your Swim and Dive Team friends and Reps. Click here to RSVP!
Please note that children will not be allowed to participate in practices or meets until both Swim/Dive Team fees and Club fees are paid. If Swim or Dive team does not work out for your child, notify us and we will give you a full refund less a $10 administration fee. No refunds after the first week.
In addition, if you are new to Seven Locks this year, there is a recent MCSL rule that is directed towards swimmers that swam for other MCSL teams last year, so please read below to see if it will affect your swimmer.
- If your swimmer was on the Seven Locks swim team last year, there is no need to do anything further.
- If your swimmer was on a different MCSL team last year, did they swim in B meets only (Wednesday nights)? If so, there is no need to do anything further.
- If your swimmer was on a different MCSL team last year, did they swim in A meets or A and B meets? If so, this rule will affect you. Parents are required to fill out a form with MCSL to request a transfer. This request needs to be completed and submitted by the family by May 1st. This form can be found at www.mcsl.org or http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/pDZSnWVXfM81rJKqeH4v.
- Please contact our Team A Rep, Cortney Morgan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-963-4899 with any questions.
We look forward to having you join the Seven Locks Swim & Dive Team and are excited for another great season!