2018 - Team Fernandina Stingrays Swim Team Registration
Greetings TFS families,
Please read this message in its entirety.
Before you register, please understand that TFS is one of 15 teams in a competitive swim league. As such, we have the following two (2) requirements:
- Your swimmer(s) are required to participate in at least three (3) of the scheduled swim meets.
- A family member is required to volunteer at each meet your swimmer participates in.
We currently have a large wait list of children who are eager to join the team and participate in swim meets. If you are unable to fulfill the two requirements noted above, please forgo registering in consideration of children who are on the wait list.
REGISTRATION DATES 2018 SUMMER SEASON:
- Mar 14th-Apr 9th - registration opens to returning swimmers from 2017 summer season.
- March 26th - registration opens to new 2018 Winter Clinic families.
- April 9th – registration opens to wait list if space is available
NOTE: If you register prior to your assigned registration time, your registration will be deleted and you will need to re-register when it is your turn.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding of our registration process which has been modified this year to ensure we maintain a safe number of swimmers per lane during practices.
- Go to www.swimtfs.org
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT! You will be prompted to log on after you start the registration process.
- While logged out, click on the "start registration link" in the center right side of the home page.
- Register your child in the appropriate age group based on their age as of May 1, 2018. (Ex. Sam turns 10 on April 18; he will register with the 9-10 age group. Joe turns 11 on May 7, because he was 10 on May 1, he will also register with the 9-10 age group)
- Fill out the registration completely. E-mail addresses, cell phone numbers (SMS), cell phone carriers, etc., are required so that we can contact our families during the season.
- If you are applying for scholarship, choose "pay by check or cash" when prompted for payment. Scholarship applications are available on our website and are due by April 30th.
- If this is your first time swimming with Team Fernandina Stingrays for the summer season, we will need a copy of your swimmer's birth certificate. You can email us a copy at email@example.com or bring a copy to the pool office any day during the first 2 weeks of practice.
- After you register, review information on the website about practice times, event dates, and membership information. It is a requirement at the beginning of each season for parents to review the team rules with each swimmer and ensure that all swimmers understand the team rules and agree to abide by them. Team rules can be found on our website by clicking on the "Membership" tab.