2021 - Team Fernandina Stingrays Swim Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
3/9/21 - 4/13/21
Open for New Members
3/30/21 - 4/13/21
Greetings TFS families,
Please read this message in its entirety.
Registration for our 2021 summer season is now open for returning swimmers!! Before you register, please understand that TFS is one of 15 teams in a competitive swim league. As such, we have the following requirements:
- Your swimmer(s) are required to participate in at least three (3) of the scheduled swim meets.
- A family member is required to volunteer at each meet your swimmer participates in.
- I CERTIFY THE INFORMATION I HAVE STATED ON THIS RIVER CITY SWIM LEAGUE REGISTRATION IS CORRECT AND THAT MY SWIMMER MEETS THE
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS OF THE RIVER CITY SWIM LEAGUE AND I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND WILL ABIDE BY THE RIVER CITY SWIM LEAGUE CODE OF CONDUCT: SECTION 680 - CODE OF CONDUCT FOR MEMBERS.
We currently have a large wait list of children who are eager to join the team and participate in swim meets. If you are unable to fulfill the requirements noted above, please forgo registering in consideration of children who are on the wait list.
REGISTRATION DATES 2021 SUMMER SEASON:
- Mar 9th-Apr 12th - registration opens to returning swimmers from 2019 and 2020.
- Mar 29th – registration opens to wait list if space is available
- Go to www.swimtfs.org
- MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT! You will be prompted to log on after you start the registration process.
- While logged out, click on the "start registration link" in the center right side of the home page.
- Register your child in the appropriate age group based on their age as of May 1, 2021. (Ex. Sam turns 10 on April 18; he will register with the 9-10 age group. Joe turns 11 on May 7, because he was 10 on May 1, he will also register with the 9-10 age group)
- Fill out the registration completely. E-mail addresses, cell phone numbers (SMS), cell phone carriers, etc., are required so that we can contact our families during the season.
- All balances are due 2 weeks after registration.
- If you are applying for scholarship, choose "pay by check or cash" when prompted for payment. Scholarship applications are available on our website and are due by April 30th.
- If this is your first time swimming with Team Fernandina Stingrays for the summer season, we will need a copy of your swimmer's birth certificate. You can email us a copy at [email protected] or bring a copy to the pool office any day during the first 2 weeks of practice.
- After you register, review information on the website about practice times, event dates, and membership information. It is a requirement at the beginning of each season for parents to review the team rules with each swimmer and ensure that all swimmers understand the team rules and agree to abide by them. Team rules can be found on our website by clicking on the "Membership" tab.
- When practices start on April 12th, head to the swim office for your swimmer to get sized for their 2021 team suit. Then go to the Team Store to purchase your 2021 Team Suit(s). Team suits should be available to purchase after April 12. Click on the team store tab on the website then click on "team suits" button. Please do NOT purchase a team suit until you confirm the correct size. There are no returns.