2020 Dry Diggins Dolphins Swim Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
2/10/20 - 4/5/20
Open for New Members
2/17/20 - 4/5/20
Welcome to the Dry Diggins Dolphins 2020 Swim Team Season!
We're looking forward to another busy summer filled with fast swims, new friendships, and great family activities!
Following are a few pointers to help you through our online registration system:
- Participation fees for the 2020 season are $275 for one swimmer and $250 for each additional swimmer in a family.
Participation fees for each Junior Dolphin are $225.
- Families that are eligible for priority registration and are adding new swimmers to their family account can register all DDD swimmers in one transaction prior to the open registration period, UNLESS the age group of the newly swimming sibling is one of the impacted age groups (7/8 girls, 7/8 boys, 9/10 girls, 9/10 boys 11/12 girls, 11/12 boys). In that case, a family cannot register the new swimmer until open registration begins. Families can also register their children directly as Junior Dolphins instead of waiting for official determination of their swimmer’s status.
- We do have a limited number of financial assistance awards toward participation fees to help families with demonstrated need. Returning families requesting financial assistance must be meet priority registration requirements, including completing their volunteer hours from the previous year. Click on the link to our 2016 Financial Assistance Application for more details.
- Please verify that all your contact information is current. You may update your Family Account information after logging in at the home page of the website. Please also take care to COMPLETELY fill in EACH OF THE INFORMATION TABS. We need current emergency contact, guardian, and insurance information on file for each registered swimmer. We will no longer require a paper copy of this information so please make sure the online version is correct. This is what we will use in case of an on deck emergency!
- Families may choose to pay by check or credit card. If paying by check you will be required to mail in the check and your registration will not be complete until we receive your check. Please note your swimmer names in the memo section of your check. MAKE CHECKS OUT TO GRA and mail to: DDD PO Box 622, Placerville, CA 95667. If we haven't received received your payment within 1 week of registering, you will receive one reminder. After that, if your child is in an impacted age group we will be forced to open up your spot to the next child. Please remember, checks need to be made out to GRA.
Please contact us with any registration related questions at [email protected]
Welcome to the Dolphins - we look forward to seeing you on deck this season – and celebrating our 53th season as a team!