2021 Dry Diggins Dolphins Swim Team Registration
Open for Returning Members
2/23/21 - 5/14/21
Open for New Members
3/9/21 - 6/11/21
Welcome to the Dry Diggins Dolphins 2021 Swim Team Season!
We're looking forward to a new season unlike any other as we continue to navigate our new normal! We are so happy to offer our kids some semblence of normalcy this summer.
Following are a few pointers to help you through our online registration system:
- Participation fees for the 2021 season are $275 for one swimmer and $250 for each additional swimmer in a family.
THERE WILL NOT BE A JUNIOR DOLPHIN TEAM THIS SUMMER
- Families that are eligible for priority registration and are adding new swimmers to their family account can register their RETURNING FROM 2020 swimmers on February 23rd 2021. Any NEW Dolphin swimmers in your family must wait and register on March 7th 2021. We DO NOT guarantee to get any new swimmers on the team for 2021.
- We do have a limited number of financial assistance awards toward participation fees to help families with demonstrated need. Returning families requesting financial assistance must be meet priority registration requirements, including completing their volunteer hours from 2019 . Click on the link o our 2016 Financial Assistance Application for more details.
- Please verify that all your contact information is current. You may update your Family Account information after logging in at the home page of the website. Please also take care to COMPLETELY fill in EACH OF THE INFORMATION TABS. We need current emergency contact, guardian, and insurance information on file for each registered swimmer. We will no longer require a paper copy of this information so please make sure the online version is correct. This is what we will use in case of an on deck emergency!
- Families may choose to pay by check or credit card. If paying by check you will be required to mail in the check and your registration will not be complete until we receive your check. Please note your swimmer names in the memo section of your check. MAKE CHECKS OUT TO GRA and mail to: DDD PO Box 622, Placerville, CA 95667. If we haven't received received your payment within 1 week of registering, you will receive one reminder. After that, if your child is in an impacted age group we will be forced to open up your spot to the next child. Please remember, checks need to be made out to GRA.
Please contact us with any registration related questions at [email protected]
Welcome to the Dolphins - we look forward to seeing you on deck this season – and celebrating our 54th season as a team!