Open for Returning Members
3/4/19 - 6/5/19
Open for New Members
4/1/19 - 6/5/19
Welcome to the City of Sunset Hills Swim And Dive Team Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming swim season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing and registration. The process is simple for both new and returning members. You'll get access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for swim meets, sign-up for jobs, see your children's swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
We look forward to having you join the City of Sunset Hills Swim And Dive Team and are excited for another great season!
You may register as a "Member" if you have a Sunset Hills Aquatic Facility Membership or Gold Pass. If you do not have one of these memberships, please register as a "Non-member."
The following programs are available for registration:
Swim Team - Must be able to complete one lap (25 yards) of the pool unassisted freestyle in less than 2 minutes and 15 yards of backstroke.
Swim Academy - Swim Academy is not swim lessons. Children must meet criteria to be in the Academy and have the goal of moving up to the swim team. Must be 4-7 years-old and potty trained, as well as being able to complete the following:
- Put face in water and go underwater unassisted
- Kick with kickboard for 5 yards unassisted
- Float on stomach and back with assistance
- Tread water unassisted for at least 10 seconds
Dive Team - For ages 6-18. Must be able to complete front dive with approach and meet all Dive Academy criteria.
Dive Academy - For athletes ages 6-18, who are new to the sport of diving. Must meet the following criteria:
- Ages 6-18.
- Must be able to swim one length of the pool unassisted in less than 2 minutes.
- Must be able to tread water for 2 minutes.
- Must be able to jump off the diving board unassisted and swim to the side of the pool.