2020 Training Only Season
Open for Returning Members
7/2/20 - 7/23/20
Open for New Members
7/3/20 - 7/23/20
Welcome to the Okotoks Stingrays Summer Swim Club (OSSSC) 2020 Training Only Season!
We are so excited to have the opportunity for our swimmers to get back in the pool this summer. Inorder to hold a 6 week season, all registration components need to be completed and submitted quickly by July 10th. We apologize for the short notice.
Please contact our registrar if you would like to register for our summer program.
TRAINING ONLY SEASON DETAILS:
- REGISTRATION FEE IS: $263
- MAX. 60 SWIMMERS MIN. 30 SWIMMERS
- DATES: JULY 13TH - AUGUST 20TH
- 6 WEEK PROGRAM
- 1 HR SWIM SESSIONS
- MONDAY, TUESDAY & THURSDAY
- SESSION 1: 5:00 - 6:00
- SESSION 2: 6:15 - 7:15
- 1 HR DRYLAND SESSION - THURSDAY AM
- SESSION 1: 8:00AM - 9:00AM
- SESSION 2: 9:15 - 10:15AM
- COACHES: BRANDEN BONHAM & THOMIAS BRUCH
SWIMMER ELIGIBILITY per SWIM ALBERTA REGULATIONS:
- Birth date of 2011 of older (9yr old+)
- Competed with an ASSA or SWIM ALBERTA club for 1+ yrs
- Each swimmer is allowed to register if this is the only sanctioned Sport or Performance Group Cohort they are enrolled with (ei. okotoks minor soccer, bmx club, raiders lacrosse, ADA dance camps). A two week gap needs to take place between Sport and Performance Cohorts.
The Sport and Performance Cohort designation does not include: daycare, friends, family or work.
REGISTRATION PRIORITY: priority will be given in the following order
- Okotoks Stingrays swimmers
- Okotoks residents
- Region E swimmers
- Swim Alberta swimmers
You will be emailed an invoice from Quickbooks of $263. This must be paid within 48 hrs to secure your spot with the club for the OSSSC TRAINING ONLY SEASON.
Please note, you will receive a Registration Receipt from the Team Unify website, this is NOT your invoice.
TYPES OF PAYMENTS ACCEPTED:
- Credit card: You will be emailed an invoice from Quickbooks Inc. Your credit card will not be stored on file.
- E-Transfer: can be sent to email@example.com
- Cheques: All cheques should be made out to OSSSC and can be dropped off at the residential address of 3 Crystal Ridge Gate, Okotoks
NO REFUND POLICY:
- Due to the short season during a pandemic, we have a no refund policy. By registering your swimmer(s) you are assuming the risk of enrolling in a sport during a pandemic.
- If the season is cancelled due to a pandemic related cause, accounts will be refunded: Not including association fees, admin fees and facility fees will be prorated to the date of the closure.
OSSSC WILL OPERATE ACCORDING TO SWIM CANADA AND THE OKOTOKS RECREATION CENTER PROTOCOLS AND GUIDELINES.
MANDATORY WAIVERS DUE TO COVID 19:
These waivers will be emailed to you once payment has been received. It must be completed prior to July 10. Your swimmer is ineligible to train until these two documents are received by our registrar.
1. Swim Alberta Personal Information Protection Forms
2. Acknowledgement and Assumption of Risk Form
With a short Training Only season, we will not pursue any sponsors or fundraising. Therefore your registration fees need to cover 100% of the operating costs specific to this season. If we have less than 38 swimmers register we may need to do a CASH CALL to cover our financial obligations.