Winter 2018-2019 (2)
Open for Returning Members
10/1/18 - 12/16/18
Open for New Members
10/1/18 - 11/11/18
ATTENTION, DO NOT PROCEED TO REGISTRATION UNTIL
YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THIS!!
Welcome to the Telluride Ski & Snowboard Club Electronic Registration platform for our upcoming season! We are pleased to offer electronic payment processing, payment plans and registration. (Registration link is at the bottom of this important message.)
You have access to your own private account that will enable you easily declare for competition travel, sign-up for and monitor work/service credit points, maintain your own contact information, check your payments and more. Please also note that we communicate to you via email using this TSSC account, please enter all email addresses of family members who should get email from us on the first page (Account Page) of your Account.
PLEASE NOTE ABILITY LEVEL REQUIREMENTS. TSSC is a competitive ski club. Minimum of two years Ski School experience is a required prerequisite to joining.
- For Team Gravity Athletes must be able to ski all the blue runs on the mountain comfortably.
- For All other programs athletes must be able to ski black runs on the mountain aggressively. Once athletes have basic skiing skills we coach them in a competitive environment in the discipline of their choice beginning in 4th Grade. 3rd Grade is a transition year, although the athlete will remain in our Gravity program during 3rd grade, coaching becomes more focused toward the discipline the young athletes are leaning toward.
STEP ONE. USSA Membership
- All Athletes are required to have a current United States Ski & Snowboard Association (USSA) Membership. Non-competing athletes only need a general membership ($15). Competitors please check with your Head Coach if you are unsure of which license(s) you may need.
- You may sign up or renew your athlete's membership here: http://my.ussa.org/membership/start
STEP TWO. Once you have your membership number come back to this registration page.
- You may want to open our Program Descriptions & Pricing pages linked there
- Reminder. We communicate to you via email using this TSSC account, please enter all email addresses of family members who should get email from us on the first page (Account Page) of your Account.
- Log into your TSSC.org account & get familiar
- Enter a Bio & Picture of your Athlete on your Athlete page under My Account.
- Download our TeamUnify App OnDeck for easy on-the-go access to your account & Team communication.
- Your are responsible for maintaining your account, monitoring your service credit hours, etc. The TSSC.org website is your tool, USE IT!
- Purchase your child's ski pass with Telski on-line (pre-season) or (if you missed the pre-season pricing) at the Telski Ticket Office at the Base of Lift 7.
SIGN UP SEPARATELY FOR TSSC NORDIC TEAM HERE: