2021 Summer Swim Registration
Open for Returning Members
4/17/21 - 5/31/21
Open for New Members
5/1/21 - 5/31/21
Welcome to the Reston Swim Team Association electronic registration for our 2021 summer season. The 2021 summer season runs from June 1 through the end of July, and is open for swimmers between the ages of 6 and 18 (based on an age as of 6/15/2021).
Program details are available here: https://www.teamunify.com/team/rsta/page/summer.
Registration tutorials for Returning and New families and for New Swimmer Evaluations are available here: https://www.teamunify.com/team/rsta/page/summer/registration-tutorials
Notes [PLEASE READ]:
- Financial aid is available to those that participate in the programs below. If you are interested in pursuing financial aid, please contact the registrar prior to registering ([email protected]).
- Fairfax County School Free/Reduced-Price Meals (FRPL), i.e. school lunch program
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), i.e. food stamps
- Teams that are full